Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Undisfellowshipped..

It`s all good Bud..

I have no problem explaining myself to decent people..

I`ll have a beer for you later this afternoon..

Cheers!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Boy that does sound good. I'll take a Bud Lime, thanks!

• BANE
    BANE

UnDis, No. I have already defeated that with scripture. I told you not to bring it up again. You are just making yourself look bad.

2. Don´t try and twist my restaurant illustration. Again, making yourself look bad. You are going to Judas to find out how Jesus was. Bad mistake. We already know what other religions are like. We don´t have to go to them. If they believe in say....Trinity you can strike them off your list. It doesn´t take an idiot to do a quick 5 minute search on what the other religions teach. They pretty much all believe in the Trinity so it narrows down the true religion pretty darn fast.

3. You do not have thousands of apostates. Most people are too darn lazy to come here and bash. It´s just the arrogant HUNDRED here that I already said.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Psst! Bane's back talking to himself again!

• wobble
    wobble

Just to get your post count up Bane, start a thread on the Trinity and see if you can dismiss it so easily.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Pearls before swine

Each breath a crime

As you waste or count time

But I've got a Bud Lime

• BANE
    BANE

Wobble, What would you like me to cut and paste to defeat the Trinity?

Twitch, Stop trying to rap.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Did someone just say something?

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Earth to Bane! Come in Bane!

What are you doing here? What are you trying to accomplish? Admit you have doubts about the WTS but are angry with yourself for having them! Go on no one will ridicule you. You're quick to judge other religions and are convinced you can dismiss them in 5 mins. What about yours? Go and look for 'Paradise Earth', 'Governing Body', 'Great crowd of other sheep', '7 Gentile times' in your bible. You wont find them! Why? Because they have no basis in scripture, Simple! They are man-made Doctrines. It wouldn't even take me 5 mins to see that JW's believe a fairy tale. You can see it too, thats why you're here. Be nice to us 'APOSTATES' we're only trying to wake you from your WT induced trance.

Twitch i loved the rhyme you have anymore?

• BANE
    BANE

Icecream, I have no doubts and never will. This IS Jehovah´s organization. You won´t find paradise Earth huh? Are you guys ready for ANOTHER biblical smackdown? Man, I am WINNING so much on this board! Won´t find paradise earth....Ok....Here it comes....

Luke 23:

43 And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.” Ok...THERE YOU ARE IceCream! I found Paradise....Ready for the other shoe to drop?

Matthew 5:

5 “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

Yup, I DID find Paradise AND Earth in the bible.

Will you own up and give me an apology? Nah, apostates NEVER admit they are wrong. Bunch of louses they are.

Shall we go for more? Nah, I will RELISH in this victory for Jehovah. YOU LOSE BUD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit