Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez Bane, go put some clothes on!!

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

BANE, good for you! You fused two different scriptures together and made a doctrine, WT style! And one of the names used to refer to God was 'YHWH'. Nowhere was it ever 'Jehovah'. Elohim was another name they used. I repeat, i'm trying to wake you from your WT induced trance. I'm trying to help you! No need for insults.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Welcome ice cream

Bane doesn't want help, only attention and negativity to feed the persecution complex. Sorry to be blunt but you're wasting your time.

Good on ya tho'.

Bane,

No armageddon today, huh? Maybe tomorrow. Keep hoping and praying. Jah knows you post here and that you've succeeded in turning people away from his righteous org and haven't convinced anyone to return. I'd think you'd be better at this game but I was wrong. You actually suck at it. Shame on you, lil troll!! Bad troll!! Now get me the newspaper like a good lil pup, eh?

• BANE
    BANE

See? Everyone look. My predictions on this site ALWAYS come true. I showed Icecream where he was wrong and said he would never admit it and look. He didn´t. I showed him that Paradise and Earth are IN the Bible and he says something idiotic afterwards.

If you are trying to wake someone up with wrongness you are doing well. The wrongness of what you believe now is hilarious. You are a no good apostate. What happened to Judas? Yup, the same will happen to all apostates.

Twitch, You got it all wrong. I actually want all of you to stop bashing Jah´s organization. Yes, Jehovah and his son know exactly what I am doing. Slaving for them! Pioneering and making disciples. It´s the best way of life.

I don´t come here like a bitter old hack and complain about stupid crap like you guys.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don´t come here like a bitter old hack and complain about stupid crap like you guys.

Hahahaha! That exactly what you look like posting here!

• Twitch
    Twitch

what mrsjones said

LMAO

Ah, whatever. Same ol' troll bs.

• BANE
    BANE

Yup Twitch...SAME OLD TROLL stuff....¨The org did this, the org did that, they said 1947 or whatever.¨ YOU are the ones who are the trolls. You have been away from the Org for YEARS and yet you still come here to complain. You still read the WT to complain.

Who are the trolls?

You are.

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL It's like arguing with a child. Seriously. Still, it's kinda amusing in a sense. At least Alice can speak like an adult.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My poem entitled..

Bane..

Bane ain`t sane.....Cuz his brain took a train..

The train ran off the track.....Bane won`t get his brain back..

It`s the Crazy House for Bane.....Where he posts to our site..

He only posts in the day......Cuz they lock him up at night..

Jehovah,Apostates and Satan.....Haunt him in his dreams..

He`s locked in a room.....So no one hears his screams..

Bane will wake in the morning.....And leave his rubber room..

He hates the Straight Jacket .....It never comes off too soon

Then he`ll write or dance.....If he gets a notion..

Bane Writes like he Dances..Bane is Poultry in Motion..

The End..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Superb Outlaw! I'm jealous of your talents.

BANE, like i said you took two scriptures fused them together to come up with a man-made doctrine.

E.g - Genesis 8:15,16 'Then God said to Noah, "Come out of the ark, you your wife and your sons and their wives".

Matt 8:18 'When Jesus saw the crowd around him, he gave orders to cross to the other side of the lake'.

NEW LIGHT! Jesus was on the ark! It says so in the bible, two different scriptures admittedly but its there in black and white so its true!

Wakey Wakey! You can make the Bible say anything using this principle. I'm still waiting for the other 'Bible Truths' i asked you to find.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit