Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DAMN Bane, you got caught in a lie!

• BANE
    BANE

HOT, You have never seen MrsJones cuss? Shall I post some of her comments? Then will you apologize when you see the truth? I don´t think so....

Apostates are beyond apologizing. Look at YKnot. She was going to post some evidence she had found 3 days ago and said if she couldn´t find it then she would apologize...3 days later and nothing.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, what is IMDB?? Are you talking about the internet movie database? Why would JWs be discussed there?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

bane: HOT, You have never seen MrsJones cuss? Shall I post some of her comments? Then will you apologize when you see the truth? I don´t think so....

My reply: Yes, please post it.

Bane: Apostates are beyond apologizing. Look at YKnot. She was going to post some evidence she had found 3 days ago and said if she couldn´t find it then she would apologize...3 days later and nothing.

My reply: You are not worthy of an apology...only a whipping by your mother for using her computer for your childish pranks.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Bane, what is IMDB?? Are you talking about the internet movie database? Why would JWs be discussed there?

Yea, that occurred to me also. Assuming what Bane says is true, he likely outlived his welcome there as well and people eventually ignored his insane rhetoric, which he claims as a "victory". Prolly the same for any discussion group he's posted on. Broken toys in the attic.

Bane, you're a credit to your kind (or those you profess to defend). You do more for apostasy than we can ever do. I'll bet 99% of the people who read your defense of the WTS will think the witnesses are a bunch of kooky nutjobs, with you on their side. Keep up the good work!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, It seems I am PARTIALLY banned as of this moment. I cannot start new topics. Isn´t THAT interesting? I told ALL of you it would happen.

No, that's not what you told you. You said you would be banned. That hasn't happened yet cuz you're still here talking to yourself.

LoL, well no big loss. You've only started on topic since you were unbanned and even that one got locked.

Why complain to us? Pm Simon or the other mods and ask why the restriction. I guess it's not because you're anything close to being a truth teller.

• poppers
    poppers

Why complain to us? Pm Simon or the other mods and ask why the restriction. I guess it's not because you're anything close to being a truth teller.

To this I will add, ask Simon about changing the name of this forum - isn't that what you've insisted on? Nobody else here can do it, but it appears you are too scared to actually ask the only person who can do anything about it. You backed away from this earlier, stating he'd probably ban you for asking that. Isn't that what you want, what you've predicted? Wouldn't that be the ultimate victory for you?

Your proclamations of victory over "apostates" is the only thing that gives you comfort, but it's a proclamation that has no truth to it other than in the fantasy world inside your own mind.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Finally bane, I have a question for you:

What are you doing on 'apostate' sites, associating and conversing with 'apostates'?

• poppers
    poppers

Isaacaustin, he was initially "tricked" into it because of the misleading name of this site. He's too stupid to just leave as the WT directs him to, but would rather stay to defeat "apostates" with his interpretation of bible verses so he can declare himself "winner" in order to prop up the fantasy image he has of himself; he insists the name be changed, but won't ask the only one who can do that when told who that is because in reality he's too scared he'll be banned for asking, yet ... he wants to be banned but hasn't been successful, which frustrates him to no end, but at least that gives him the opportunity to further provoke people. He's chasing his own tale but doesn't realize it. He's a very immature person who can't grow up, but continues to worship and glorify himself and the WT.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Poppers, thanks for the explanation there of 'Bane'. Certainly explains much of his behavior and odd writings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit