Questions for BANE, SCHOLAR, and All Jehovah's Witnesses!

by UnDisfellowshipped 203 Replies latest jw friends

• garyneal
    garyneal

21:) Can you explain what John 5:23 is teaching?

Jehovah's Witnesses honor Jesus as Jehovah's chief spoke's person on Earth and Jesus is the head of the congregation. However, Jesus Himself said that he would go to His God and our God who is His father Jehovah.

22:) Are Christians saved by Undeserved Kindness through Faith, or do Christians have to perform "good works" (field service, meetings, etc.) in order to be saved? (What did Paul teach at Romans 4:4-8, Romans 11:6, and Ephesians 2:8-9?)

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that although we are saved by our faith, our faith must be exercised and we must endure to the end. Remember, faith without works is dead.

23:) Can you explain what "Theocratic Warfare Strategy" is, and when would Jehovah's Witnesses use this strategy?

When anyone comes to tear down the brotherhood rather than build it up, we must ask, is this person acting in accordance with his father who is Satan the Devil?

24:) Can you explain why the New World Translation inserts the name "JEHOVAH" 237 times in the Christian-Greek Scriptures where it is NOT FOUND in ANY Greek Manuscripts that exist?

While the divine name may not have appeared in the greek, the parts of the greek that reference the hebrew old testament containing God's name should have it restored.

25:) Can you explain why four Blood Fractions are FORBIDDEN (Plasma, Red Cells, White Cells, and Platelets) while ALL OTHER Fractions are acceptable (such as Hemoglobin)?

As stated earlier, when the blood has been sufficiently broken down into fractions then it is no longer considered blood.

• garyneal
    garyneal

26:) Can you explain why it is wrong to celebrate birthdays while it is acceptable to celebrate wedding anniversaries?

The Bible only speaks of two accounts for birthdays. These accounts were celebrated by ungodly men who perform violent acts on those days. Weddings, however, are sanctified by Jehovah as illustrated in the Genesis account.

27:) Is it okay to sell Kingdom Halls to other Churches of Babylon the Great, since the Jehovah's Witnesses would be providing a False Religion with a Building where they can practice their False Religion? If this is okay, what are the Scriptural reasons for this being okay?

silence

28:) Is it okay to buy Church Buildings from other Churches of Babylon the Great, since the Jehovah's Witnesses would be providing a False Religion with tens of thousands of dollars which they can use to promote their False Religion? If this is okay, what are the Scriptural reasons for this being okay?

Sometimes we must use this wicked world in part to advance Jehovah's interest as long as we do not use too much of this system.

29:) Are individual Jehovah's Witnesses allowed to donate to, or purchase items directly from, or sell items directly to, the Red Cross, the Boy Scouts, YMCA, the Salvation Army, or the Catholic Church?

See response to previous question.

30:) Are individual Jehovah's Witnesses allowed to do construction work, janitorial work, or yard work for a Church that is part of Babylon the Great? How is that any different from selling a Kingdom Hall to Babylon the Great?

silence

• garyneal
    garyneal

31:) If a Jehovah's Witness woman does not scream and/or fight off the attacker while being raped (even if he has a gun or knife), is the woman guilty of fornication or adultery (if she is married)? Can the woman be Disfellowshipped for not screaming while being raped? Does this rule apply to children?

silence

32:) Will some people from Sodom and Gomorroh be resurrected, or not?

silence

33:) If Jesus was NOT resurrected in His human body, but only as a "spirit creature," then can you explain why Jesus told His disciples that He was NOT A SPIRIT? (Luke 24:39)

Evidently, Jesus materialized new bodies when needed to convince his disciples that He has risen. We must remember that Jesus put down the body of the flesh and arose in the body of the spirit.

34:) Is Jesus Christ the MEDIATOR for all Christians, or ONLY for the 144,000?

Like Moses, Jesus mediated for all Christians through His visible organization.

35:) Can you explain what the Jehovah's Witnesses Policy on Child Abuse is and how it works?

silence

• garyneal
    garyneal

How did I do?

• BANE
    BANE

I havenĀ“t refused to answer. That is a lie. All of you are lying. I said I WILL answer so long as something is done for me first. That is all. Something was asked from me, So I ask something from someone else. Is that so hard to understand? I suppose for an apostate, I must be speaking German.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I personally don't care if you answer or not Bane. You hold nothing over us, not even in your own pathetic mind. No surprise you could never get a significant other- witness or non-witness.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I said I WILL answer so long as something is done for me first. That is all.

As far as I know you haven't said diddly to Simon about your name change idea. You don't have the balls to ask or answer the questions. Your name change fixation has nothing to do with the questions...it's your stall tactic and we all know it.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Damn Boner, I said I would get baptized if you can answer the questions using only the bible.

• poppers
    poppers

I said I WILL answer so long as something is done for me first. That is all. Something was asked from me, So I ask something from someone else. Is that so hard to understand? I suppose for an apostate, I must be speaking German.

Nobody here but Simon can do what you request (changing the name of this place), so your expectation of others to do something can never be done - you were told that before. Nobody needs an interpreter to understand that, only some clear thinking on your part.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Damn Bane, someone said they'd get baptized if you can nswer their questions. Too bad you're not really a witness an don't know the answers, huh? Otherwise you'd have a convert! Maybe your ex-fiancee can come on here and answer them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit