BANE......

by Quentin 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• elderelite
    elderelite

since many of us are used to mind control on one level or another.. repeat after me

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

So the answer to paragraph one, the a part is....

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

The b part asks, what is bane?

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

repeat as nessary

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm floored

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Bane you said: I am SURE that the African, Mexican, Polish and other countries use BOE and Dub all the time...

I then clarified that for you and said that being from Africa and that I used to be a JW we did use those and considering that I have been to a number of District convensions across the country can speak with confidence that a great majority of the witnesses know and use those terms. I did not at any times say that every single one of them do and neither did you infer that in your original statement. Again a simple thank you I was wrong would have been adequit.

Of course I know more than the Govening Body. I have made an in depth study of the scriptures (and I can still quote many a scripture from memory) and used an array of bibles, in english, greek and hebrew to make sure that I understood what was being conveyd. I have used the Holy Spirit to guide me as I do not trust in man but rather the helper that Jesus Christ himself promised - perhaps you don't know the scripture.

I do not mean you any harm at all and never "threw the first punch".

I hope you find what you are desperately looking for.

KB - you are a true and extremely treasured friend and I love you dearly. Always

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

He/She chose the name "BANE". I mean, how much more proof do you need that this person is just a time-waster.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............................. ...OUTLAW

If you had NOT mocked, had not cussed, had NOT dissed the org I would´ve come away with a totally different viewpoint of apostates. But you don´t. You do EXACTLY as the society says you will act. Mean, aggresivo, bad tempered and think you know it all... -- Bane

This, coming from a curmudgeon who responded to my first question I posed to him as follows:

THINK before you talk please. -- Bane

Bane, your hypocrisy is as obvious as skid marks on white grape snugglers (aka "tightey whiteys"). Moreover, you and your message smell worse than the fecal matter such skid marks are composed of.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am amazed he/she is still coming around trying to pick fights. For supposedly being a JW they are not acting like a christian at all.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BANE:

The Stanford tree:

Seperated at birth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit