• compound complex
    compound complex

Quentin:

Check PMs.

Thanks,

CoCo

• Think About It
    Think About It

The WTS and JW's like Bane would love for this site, others & people like the silents lambs to remain silent about the disfunction & abuse caused by the cult AKA the Jehovah's Witnesses. Just another attempted form of mind control to try and prevent ex-members from exposing the WTS organization for what it really is.

Think About It

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The abundance of critical information is a threat to watchtower growth and membership retention. The cult would love to see us forever silenced, but if we become silent about the facts we become enablers of their abuses.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bane said:

"It´s like a woman that is raped. She doesn´t go back to the same man to get raped EVERY single day of her life does she"

Bane, everytime you step back into the Kingdom Hall, you repeatedly get your brain RAPED! by not being able to think for yourself

remember this line "independant thinking is bad".

Jesus used his Independant thinking when he was in the wilderness, and used it well ! but you won't here the JW's speak on that.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think a key point that Bane and others do not realize is that many of us, like Quentin and Simon, HAVE truly moved on but we feel compelled to help others who continue to have questions.

Questions about the doctrine and history of the org, questions about how to leave (better to DA or fade away?), questions about what to do with the rest of their lives.

Contrary to what the org would have active JWs believe, XJWs are not merely looking to satisfy their own personal lusts. The great majority care greatly about other people. We want to live happy, well-balanced, fulfilling lives and are happy to share our own experiences in personal growth with others who want to know how and why we did it.

-Aude.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

nice post Aude

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane is a troll with very little understanding,of JW life or language..

I watch him constantly stuggle to pass as a JW..

I`ve never understood why someone would pretend to be a JW..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I`ve never understood why someone would pretend to be a JW..

Come to think of it, I did it for the last few years that I was in.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Keyser!!..

The difference is..

No one has to explain common JW terms/or JW life to you..

Bane does`nt have a clue..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    The difference is..
    No one has to explain common JW terms/or JW life to you..
    Bane does`nt have a clue..

Very true. He's like every JW troll before him. He wants to be a JW, but he doesn't really fit in. So he compensates by coming on an apostate site and displaying a haughty, judgmental attitude. A real JW wouldn't be on a site like this, period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit