BANE......

by Quentin 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

Simon, great translation!!

Me, I come here 'cause I can make posts with SMILEYS in 'em!!

Zid

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ja - hello - I'm from Africa - thus african and I can tell you that the Jws or ex Jdubs do use BOE, Dub, Jdubs, MS, GB.....you need anything else clarified - Us Africans can like to be intelligent.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Thanks for that info Loubelle.

Bane, keep talking...you're doing great!

• elderelite
    elderelite

you are still feeding the troll......

• Opus92
    Opus92

Bane, what you have written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point during your rambling, incoherant post were you even close to anything that could have been considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Bane,

Tell us some of your best and worst experiences of being associated with JW's.

MMXIV

• BANE
    BANE

Opus, We do not have souls. We ARE souls. Don´t you remember?

Loubelle wrote... Us Africans can like to be intelligent

OH REALLY? So I can BE INTELLIGENT LIKE CAN too? Get more English. You sound like you talk like Bizarro.

MMXIV, It´s all positive experiences dealing with imperfect people in the congregations.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I SEE NOTHING!!!!!!!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

It´s like a woman that is raped. She doesn´t go back to the same man to get raped EVERY single day of her life does she? No, she may even move to a different city hoping NEVER to have the experience again. Not you guys. If the org was SO bad to you you would NOT come here to bash it every day.

You are the pathetic ones. The ones that cannot move on with their lives.

For many of us, we still have loved ones in that organization. It's hard to stop loving your spouse, child, parent, best friend, etc... who are still in. In many ways, this keeps us attached to this site. We come here for the understanding that we cannot find anywhere else. Surely, you must understand that. It's analogical to many sites for survivors that have lost/losing someone due to a horrible disease, drug, or death; or a recovery from abuse site. It's a support site and a recovery site.

Some will need it more than others. In the beginning of your recovery, people may need it intensively. Your rape analogy makes no sense in this regard. No we won't go to the Watchtower for help to recover. That's crazy. You want to be around people that have been through what you're going through. Try reading the News article below on what rape victims most often need for healing. Maybe then, you'll understand this site.

Victims of Rape Often Face Long Road to Recovery

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-story-waldo-rape-victims-recovery-022610,0,3416140.story

• Twitch
    Twitch
    OH REALLY? So I can BE INTELLIGENT LIKE CAN too? Get more English. You sound like you talk like Bizarro.

The irony here is beyond words,...

MMXIV, It´s all positive experiences dealing with imperfect people in the congregations.

Until you tell them what you've been doing here, then you'll see how open minded and understanding the org is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit