BANE......

by Quentin 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Think About It
    Think About It
    It's all positive experiences dealing with imperfect people in the congregations.

Surely you don't expect us to believe this BS? You forget we use to be JW's. If that has truly been your case, then you had no position, rarely went to meetings & out in FS. Everyone inside the org regularly for a period of time has had dealings with self-righteous, hypocritical JW's who thought they were perfect.

Think About It

• BANE
    BANE

I don´t have to think about it. I CAN overlook imperfections something everyone on this board has failed to do. So it has been ALL positive for me being with the brothers in the truth. You apostates henpeck to death. That is one of the reasons why you left the truth. Nitpicking, thinking you know more than God´s appointed representatives, knowing more than the bible etc. That all leads to a lack of faith. None of you have it anymore here.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'm glad for it and I might be wrong if I'm the only one, but I'm not.

I love my life, unlike when I was a JW. You just don't get it and I don't expect you to. Maybe, hopefully, one day you will.

Your judgement means nothing to me but it's been a good reminder to me of what I left behind.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bane..

That is one of the reasons why you left the truth. Nitpicking, thinking you know more than God´s appointed representatives,
    knowing more than the bible etc. That all leads to a lack of faith. None of you have it anymore here.

The WBT$ declared "themselves" Gods personal representatives..

They really don`t care what God thinks about that..

Fetch the stick Bane..

Small Black and White Dog with Stick Desktop Wallpaper

..................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane bane bane you foolish little boy, you are lying. Dont you know you can be disfellowshipped for lying? Now sit back and enjoy your stay at jehovahs-witness.net

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bane, you've been a good muse. I've enjoyed this; it's been cathartic. Lest I forget,...

And I'm glad you've been forthcoming as a shining example of a fundamentalist mindset, JW or not, it's close enough.

Now fetch me my slippers and newspaper. Who's a good lil Bane? You are, yes you are! ;)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    You apostates henpeck to death.

Excuse me very much but I was henpecked to death by you JW's!!!!!

Good Lord, I had to go to the city police to get relief from you!!!

Answer me this, BANE.....

How do you think the True God views it when one of his sheep prays for 10 years for relief from being henpecked by these people?

• The Finger
    The Finger

Bane,

The point is whether or not you please God with what you are doing, and do you Bane?

• BANE
    BANE

Palmtree, You left God´s organization. How could one believe anything you say? Look how the other apostates are here! Outlaw Issac etc. By their posts you can tell exactly who they are. They have become vicious animals after leaving the truth.

I don´t know if what happened to you was true or not. But you blame God for it. Look at Mephibosheth. He was treated unjustly too by someone whom Jehovah loved. He had half his property taken from him! I would be pissed off too if someone lied and got half my property...But Mep did not leave the truth. He´ll be blessed more than the ziba that took it in the new system.

I have sinned too. Done very stupid things. But I don´t leave the truth. It´s not the truth´s fault. Remember the Wolf´s in sheeps clothing that WILL infiltrate the congregation? Sadly some are here today. But I don´t leave the truth.

Nothing is Jah´s fault. Some idiotic people yes....But not Jehovah´s and certainly not his organization.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, it is so wonderful to have you here at Jehovahs-Witness.net

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit