BANE......

by Quentin 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Think About It
    Think About It

Probably in some sick way Bane thinks he will not be destroyed at Armaggedon, because he comes here and defends the WTS as a JW apologist. I could see some people reasoning that way.

Think About It

• steve2
    steve2

Bane may need special "care": He puts himself offside with practically everyone who posts here, yet if JWs knew he was posting here they'd keep even greater distance from him. Talk about not quite fitting in - even with those he seems to defend.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane is what you would call a misfit. He obviously is not a JW, nor would he fit in with them- perhaps due to mental disorder or simply not being able to live by their rules. Yet for some reason he believes it, or perhaps is just some sort of sociopath who gets his jollies from coming onto a board and acting as he does. He is not a JW, obviously. He didn't know what BOE stands for (something any JW would know) and took dub to be a derogatory term (a common term used by dubs themselves).

• BANE
    BANE

Yeah Issac, I must not be one because I didn´t know those terms. I am SURE that the African, Mexican, Polish and other countries use BOE and Dub all the time... In a pig´s ear they do!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Its a universal language Bane, that is the thing with cults. Don't worry, hang out here and we will teach you how JWs talk and act.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Dub is a derogatory term and I've never heard a JW use the term dub to describe other JW's.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Simon...spot on...

Aude Sapere you are so right....I, like many others, come here hoping what I say may give another pause for thought, The ruthless wtbts means less than nothing to me, people do...that too is a part of moving on...having compassion for others.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I've never heard a JW use the term dub to describe other JW's.

I have, many times.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dub is not a derogatory term..

Bane..

JW Congregations around the world have a BOE..

JW Congregations do not function without a BOE..

Fetch the stick Bane...

Small Black and White Dog with Stick Desktop Wallpaper ........................ ...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am SURE that the African, Mexican, Polish and other countries use BOE and Dub all the time...

In those countries something might be lost in the translation, but they probably have their own endearing terms.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit