The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

occasional corpolite? A whole lot more than that! False teachings, false prophecies, coverups and scandals.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    occasional corpolite

LOL! That's very funny. Now that describes the NWT translation committee.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLOLOLO!

First tell me where CHURCHianity found Casper the Ghost-God...then we can TALK!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

And what will be your stand when that "occassional coprolite" affects you or someone you love in a very adverse way?

Will you follow your GB?

Or will you follow your conscience and be disfellowshipped?

I don't think it's your place to belittle those who have had to make and live with that terrible decision.

• yknot
    yknot
    First tell me where CHURCHianity found Casper the Ghost-God...then we can TALK!

Why don't you tell me what Rutherford said and did about holy spirit?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I don't follow the GB to begin with; I follow the Scriptural guidance, and occasionally ignore opinions they flaunt. The Truth is STILL there/here...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You didn't answer the question.

Nice dodge, tho.

• yknot
    yknot
    I don't follow the GB to begin with; I follow the Scriptural guidance, and occasionally ignore opinions they flaunt. The Truth is STILL there/here...

And what exactly is that 'troof' (WT pub citation preferred but if you can actually explain it on your own .... )

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MADJW, you are thinking witnessese and not thinking things through. What truth is there in the JWs?? The entire authority of the GB rests upon a lie.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What Lie is that?

From the RCV-

Genesis 1:1- In the beginning Gods created the heavens and the earth. 2- Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Ghost-God was hovering over the waters. 26- Then the Triune Majesty said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, -RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit