The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

OOOOO! 1917????

Just how OLD areya, TT?

You aren't funny- except in a sick kida way...

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 5:28- Marvel not at this: for the dead have ALWAYS been alive, 29- their immortal soul instantly Judged and sent to Heaven, Hellfire,Purgatory, or Limbo- FOREVER! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 5:19- Jesus God gave them this answer: "Very truly We tell you, God-the-Son can do nothing by Ourselves; We can do only what We see each other, God-the-Father, and God-the-Ghost doing, because whatever We do, God-the-Son also does." - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 8:29- The Two who sent Me is with Me; We are ONE, and they have not left me alone, for I always do what pleases Us!" - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 8:27- They did not grasp that They were talking to them about God-the-Trinity. 28- Therefore Jesus God said: “When once YOU have lifted up the Son God- you will also be lifting up God-the-Father, as well as the Ghost-God, and then YOU will know that We are the I AMs, and that We do nothing of Our own initiatives; but just as the Three of Us agree to, after drawing straws. - RVC

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 8:29- The Two who sent Us are with Us; We are ONE, and We have not left Us alone, for I/WE always do what pleases I/Us!" - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

1 Pet 2:21-To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, for you to ignore. - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 20:17- Jesus God said, "Do not hold on to Us, for We have not yet ascended to God-the-Father, and God-the-Ghost. Go instead to Our brothers and tell them, 'We are ascending to Our God-the-Father and your God-the-Father, to Our God-the-Ghost and your God-the-Ghost.' " - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 20:17- Jesus God said, "Do not hold on to Us, for We have not yet ascended to God-the-Father, and God-the-Ghost. Go instead to Our brothers and tell them, 'We are ascending to Our God-the-Father and your God-the-Father, to Our God-the-Ghost and your God-the-Ghost.' " - RCV

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

You are a fruit cake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit