The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

His RCV reads-

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship Us, the Holy Trinity, in spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers We seek. 24 We are Ghosts, and Our worshipers must worship as Ghosts and in authorized Church Dogma!." -RCV

http://www.themadjws.com/thercvbible.htm

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Ecc 9:5- For the living know that they shall die: but the dead are not really dead- but living in Heaven, Hell, Purgatory or Limbo. If in heaven they are rapping to the tune of harps, or playing "Dueling Harps", if elsewhere, they are BURNING, baby, BURNING...unless stuck in Limbo where the memory of them is forgotten.- RCV

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    unless stuck in Limbo where the memory of them is forgotten.....MAdJW

It`s like when you go back to your own MAdJW Website and nobody`s there..

As Usual..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You WISH; I have the stats; only cowards like YOU never get involved!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know Us, the only true Gods, and 'God-the-Son' Jesus God the Christ, whom We have sent. - RCV

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You WISH; I have the stats; only cowards like YOU never get involved!.....MAdJW

Your just so frigg`n busy on your website..Your always here..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLO Well at least YOU'RE not! heh

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MAdJW..

Why would I go to your Website?..I would be the only one there..

You don`t even go there..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The Zombie-God-Jesus

Acts 1:6 So when they met together, they asked him, "Lords, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?" 7 They said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates We have set by Our own authority. 8 But you will receive power when God-the-Ghost comes on you; and you will be Our witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." 9 After They said this, They were taken up before their very eyes, and Their physical body was taken into Heaven! - RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 5:28- Marvel not at this: for the dead have ALWAYS been alive, 29- their immortal soul instantly Judged and sent to Heaven, Hellfire,Purgatory, or Limbo- FOREVER! - RCV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit