The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Luke 4:5- The devil led Them up to a high place and showed Them in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to Them, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
    7 If you worship me, it will all be yours." 8 Jesus God answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your Gods and serve Them only...and I AM THE GODS ALMIGHTY! Who do ya think you're fooling!!!' -RCV

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Of course, I can also rant @ all the other church coprolite!

Like, heh, Hellfire!

Luke 13: 5- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise scream in utter agony for all Eternity as you are burned alive, and gnawed on by worms that we have given Eternal Life to, in Helllllllfirrrrrrrrre! - RCV

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW
  • donny
    donny

I am not familiar with your beliefs. Just what do you believe and do you really think these tatics will sway anyone? I asking in true sincerity.

Donny

• theMadJW
    theMadJW
    At LAST! A Beginner's Guide to Speaking Churchese! Master this language EFFORTLESSLY!
    http://www.themadjws.com/howtospeakchurchese.htm
  • garyneal
    garyneal

Russell's Gravesite

Grave

Truth: “A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God. . . . Accept truth wherever you find it, no matter what it contradicts” (WT 7/1879, pp. 8-9).

Witnesses everywhere thank God for Brother Russell for leading them out of darkness.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Donny- this site is so hateful about us, and slanders us so badly, I just kinda cut loose here...a little! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey- Gary- that is as funny as your theology!

• garyneal
    garyneal

How to speak WT-ese.

The WT dictionary of loaded language:

The Truth TM : Whatever the Slave TM says at the present time.

Where The Need Is Great TM : An area where KH attendence is low, low number of elders, pioneers, etc..

Publisher TM : A baptized witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit