The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thank you- from YOU, that is a real compliment!

John 17:22- Also, We have given them the glory that We have given Us, in order that they may be ONE just as We are One. 23- We in union with them and We in union with Us, in order that they may be perfected into One, that the world may have the knowledge that We sent Us forth and that We loved them just as We loved Us. 24- We wish that, where We are, they also may be with Us, in order to behold Our glory that We have given Us, because We loved Us before the founding of the world. 25 Righteous Fellow Gods, the world has, indeed, not come to know Us; but We have come to know Us, and these have come to know that We sent Us forth. 26- And We have made Our Names known to them (except for the Ghost-God) and will make them known...well at least ONE of them, in order that the love with which We loved Us may be in them and We in union with them, thus We can all be God together.” - RVC

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

John 20:17- Jesus God said, "Do not hold on to Us, for We have not yet ascended to Ourselves. Go instead to Our brothers and tell them, 'We are ascending to OurSelves: to God-the-Father and your God-the-Father, to Our God-the-Ghost and your God-the-Ghost.' " - RCV

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Plankton, still denying the 'truth'?

Jesus' fleshly body was disposed of by Jehovah God- disolved into its constitutive elements or atoms, or perhaps it was disolved into gas or preserved somewhere as a memorial to God's love, perhaps to be exhibited to the people of the millennial age. After he rose, he used a body with wounds in order to convince Thomas of who he was. He was recreated by Jehovah God as an invisible spirit creature. Watchtower, sept 1,1953 518; Studies in scriptures 1889, 2:129; The harp of God 1928, 172-173; You can live forever, 145; From paradise lost to paradise gained, 1958, 144; Reasoning from scriptures 1985, 217-218.

hahahahahaahahhaahahahahaha. Scripture says something totally different!

NWT Luke chapt24 37 But because they were terrified, and had become frightened, they were imagining they beheld a spirit. 38 So he said to them: “Why are YOU troubled, and why is it doubts come up in YOUR hearts? 39 See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as YOU behold that I have.” 40 [[And as he said this he showed them his hands and his feet.]] 41 But while they were still not believing for sheer joy and were wondering, he said to them: “Do YOU have something there to eat?” 42 And they handed him a piece of broiled fish; 43 and he took it and ate it before their eyes.

dc

• Titus
    Titus

TTWSYF,

Don't try to tell him something against the WT Society's doctrines, and ridicule its history of errors. Because, he will actually agree with you and will tell you more about its errors.

And you will be angry then!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Comrade Titus, I would not get mad at MADJW comments. I really enjoy his posts and yours too, but for different reasons. I like his humor and I like your candor. I know that you're still a JW, but you are not letting that cloud your vision totally. Yes, I can see that the skies are starting to clear for you. Wouldn't it be great if Mad could see a little better too?......He is here making up stuff and I'm not taking any of it seriously. As a matter of fact, no one takes what he says seriously. We are all just being entertained by a showman. Will he see the truth? I'm not holding my breath, but I am praying.

sincerely,

dc

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yeah, Titus- let them alone!

If they want to believe in their Halloween God- they have the "Right"!

Dontcha know that Jesus never died? That his immortal soul floated elsewhere those 3 days, then re-entered his battered and bloodless corpse, appeared to his disciples for 40 days, then floated up to heaven to become the Zombie-Jesus God with the nameless Ghost God, and the nameless Father-God?

It all makes SO much SENSE, I JUST don't know how we could have MISSED it!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

MadJW, The apostate doctrine of the immortality of the soul is another of Christiandom's unscriptural traditions stemming from Greek philosophy. 'For the living are conscience that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscience of nothing at all' [eccl 9;5]. The doctrine of the inherent immortality of the soul is the main one that the devil has used down through the ages to decieve people and holding them in bondage to religion. Reasoning from scriptures 1985, 375-380.

I was so confused as the soul [nephesh in Hebrew and psuche in Greek] is referenced over 900 times in the bible. How easy it now is to know that the soul can be summed up in only one scripture. hmmm, but what about these other scriptures like

NWT Gen 35 17-20 17 But so it was that while she had difficulty in making the delivery the midwife said to her: “Do not be afraid, for you will have this son also.” 18 And the result was that as her soul was going out (because she died) she called his name Ben-o´ni; but his father called him Benjamin. 19 Thus Rachel died and was buried on the way to Eph´rath, that is to say, Beth´le·hem. 20 Hence Jacob stationed a pillar over her grave. This is the pillar of Rachel’s grave down to this day.

NWT 1Kings 17 21 And he proceeded to stretch himself upon the child three times and call to Jehovah and say: “O Jehovah my God, please, cause the soul of this child to come back within him.” [why did he do that 3x?]dc

NWT Rev 6 9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness work that they used to have. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?” 11 And a white robe was given to each of them; and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled also of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they also had been.

dc

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TT- it is because that term is in reference to its LIFE as a creature; thus Adam BECAME a LIVING soul, and the sinning soul DIES or is DESTROYED.

Remember, the language of ancient Hebrew is FAR different than English- thus the difficulty in translating it!

• theMadJW
  • theMadJW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit