The PERFECT Translation...for Churchoids!

by theMadJW 723 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

“Deut 6:4- Hear, O Israel: The LORDS our Gods is one LORD, yet Three Divine Essences! - RCV”

Ummm, The Jewish sages believe in ten emanations (Sephirot) of "The One" each of which has a personality. And,

Revelation 1:4
    Prologue
    John:
    To the seven churches in the province of Asia.
    Grace and peace to you from the One who is, who was, and who is coming; from the seven spirits before His throne

Revelation 3:1
    The Letter to Sardis
    "To the angel of the church in Sardis write:
    "The One who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars says:

Revelation 4:2-5
    The Throne Room of Heaven

Immediately I was in the Spirit, and there in heaven a throne was set. One was seated on the throne, and the One seated looked like jasper and carnelian stone. A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne. Around that throne were 24 thrones, and on the thrones sat 24 elders dressed in white clothes, with gold crowns on their heads. From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings, and thunder. Burning before the throne were seven fiery torches, which are the seven spirits of God.

Revelation 5:5,6
    The Lamb Takes the Scroll
    Then one of the elders said to me, "Stop crying. Look! The Lion from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has been victorious so that He may open the scroll and its seven seals." Then I saw one like a slaughtered lamb standing between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent into all the earth.

Do you really think that you have the last word on the nature of God?

If you had only read the Bible, would you have derived the Watchtower’s doctrines denying that The Holy Spirit is a person?

Isaiah 63:9,10
    Remembrance of Grace

In all their suffering, He suffered, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. He redeemed them because of His love and compassion; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of the past.

But they rebelled, and grieved His Holy Spirit. So He became their enemy [and] fought against them.

the Angel of His Presence = His Holy Spirit

Why would a Christian hating organization that denies that anyone can have God’s Holy Spirit teach them directly and individually have the last word on truth? I have repeatedly seen the same subject being taught at the same time from several different independent sources on TV, the Radio, Lifeway pubs (for example) and local pulpits. Only the Holy Spirit can do this.

Pray for truth from the source or do you not trust HIM?

Respectfully,
    Paul

• Chalam
    Chalam

theMadJW Stephen, I mock mockers and befriend the honest.

I expect you don't have any scripture from the New Testament which gives you a mandate for that action?

THE mandate in the NT is to love, not just some but all, even your enemies.

Matthew 5:43-48 (New International Version)

Love for Enemies

43 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You have to ask yourself, are you really following the words of Jesus i.e the will of the Father? Blessings, Stephen
  • Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

...I mock mockers and befriend the honest.

When have I mocked you? Yet you call me names and refuse to answer my questions. You have yet to offer me the "good news".

• designs
    designs

Theology...........a very small grain of salt ........... that dissolves in water

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I have great discussions with those that are serious, and sarcastic games with those who just deride!

Jewish sages? Gimme a b_eak!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Matt 28: 18 Then Jesus God came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been RETURNED to Us. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the God-the-Father and of God-the-Son and without a name for God-the-Ghost, 20 and teaching them to utter the Magic Phrase: "I accept Jesus God as my Personal Lord and Savior, in my heart!" We are with you always, to the very end of the age. - RCV

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MadJW, that is the problem with your witnessoids- you can not accept the simplicity of Christ, thus you corrupt the good news.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

I have great discussions with those that are serious,

yea right

You mock the Grace of God

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isaac, DD- I'm all EARS!

If you can say something in English, rather than churchese, we CAN have a good discussion!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

DD- first, by prayer, second by reading and THINKING about His Word.

How is this good news? I'm a sinner. The more I read and think about God's word, the more I see how much I sin and how bad I am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit