why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    It takes a special person to exit the JW's.

Hear, hear! Indeed.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I always thought I was special.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, wasblind....seems you're not anymore?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks for the welcome, look forward to welcoming many more

• zoiks
    zoiks

Welcome, Wasblind! Why not introduce yourself and tell us your story?

And thanks, Nancy Drew. I feel the same way.

• BANE
    BANE

Nah, you are not special if you turn your back on Jehovah God and his organization. Stop deluding yourselves. What does the Bible say about apostates? Jehovah WILL destroy them one day. Have you seen the world scene? I donĀ“t see how you guys can be so cavalier about it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Blah blah blah blah blah...you're mumbling again Bane. SPEAK UP!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey zoiks, i'm not a born in , i was duped at my door, but i ain't duped no more

Five years in 03- 08 then i started having questions that i needed answered. I notice the love turned to ice because of my questioning.

I even did like i was taught and showed them scripture to back up my claim that questioning was alright , James 1:5

i learned then that's not how the Org. work

i know five years isn't long, but in that short time, i missed out on so much with all of my non jw family and friends. Time i can never get back

i feel like i served time in jail. The good thing is, i found this site and great people to talk with, because my family can't fully relate. They can't truly understand what i feel because they haven't been there. How fortunate for them

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, are you sayin gJehovah said you will be destroyed? After all you are an apostate of the WT.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

the jw wizard organization tries to shake their magic wand at us "you will be destroyed if you don't listen to us we'er the same as god we cannot be questioned"

we are not afraid of them they are impotent & delusional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit