why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I have no idea how the truth attracted such horrible people like you guys to begin with.

It was the opportunity to become more proficient in window-washing. I knew it would be a useful skill to learn, so I had to explore more deeply.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bane are you going to address the subject of wanting to murder me and my boyfriend?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Bane are you going to address the subject of wanting to murder me and my boyfriend?

You have a cyber-stalker. I'm so jealous.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You have a cyber-stalker. I'm so jealous.

Naaaahhh!! He just want's to get all Phineas on my ass

• BANE
    BANE

BEks, HAHA! You want me banned huh? I THOUGHT this was a SAFE haven for all! What liars! HAHAHA...You say the society is keeping you down etc. That they try and kidnap you in there religion and THEN you complain like hell when they DF you....Yet, you want to do it to me here! HAHAHA....Apostates. They SURELY cannot take the heat. They TRY to dish it out but when it comes smashing in their faces they want to ban. I am laughing out loud! What would you like me to address? If you turned against Jehovah in Bible times WHAT do you think would happen? Sweetness and love? HAHAHA! Like I said, Jehovah will do the justice in the future. Not me. But if I live I will be there to see it.

So funny you guys are all threatened by little old me. The uh...Teenager some have called me. Are you guys THAT intellectually inferior that you cannot converse with a so called teenager without getting your panties in an uproar?

Here´s a deal. You change the name of this site to EXJW´s .com and I will leave forever of my own free will. If you ban then I was right all along.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

A JW judging non JWs? I am totally stumbled!

• changeling
    changeling

Narcissistic? Egomaniac? Little man complex? Inferiority complex? Butt hole? How do we define Bane?

• beksbks
    beksbks
    BEks, HAHA! You want me banned huh? I THOUGHT this was a SAFE haven for all! What liars!

I dunno Bane, just something about you wanting to run me and my man through with a spear. Kinda creepy, ya know?

but when it comes smashing in their faces they want to ban. I am laughing out loud! What would you like me to address? If you turned against Jehovah in Bible times WHAT do you think would happen? Sweetness and love? HAHAHA! Like I said, Jehovah will do the justice in the future. Not me. But if I live I will be there to see it.

Mmmmhmmm

Hey! Have you seen Shutter Island? Good Movie!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    BEks, HAHA! You want me banned huh?

No one wants you banned. You do more damage to the WT with your posts than any of us ever could. Your posts are so incoherent and devoid of substance. We need more JWs like you on this site to illustrate to any lurkers what the JW religion is all about. Keep up the good work!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok Keyser, I'm sorry. I rescind my comment that Bane should be banned. I was initially shocked at his bloodthirsty desire to return to Old Testament holy zeal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit