why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Ooh, I did! I totally had the ending figured out halfway through.

Ssshhhhh it appears that Bane is right in the middle

• changeling
    changeling

beks: Shutter Island is rated R. No way Brother Bane saw that piece or wordly trash! :)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I saw Shutter Island and I loved it.

Now, beks - quid pro quo:

What did you make for dinner tonight?

• changeling
  • beksbks
    beksbks

Brother Bane is obviously weak. He very well may have wandered in to the theatre, hoping the R rating was forRnication.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Palm!! I made the chicken salad! Whoooot! I found some very thick sliced whole grain bread, and I made a chunky chicken salad with grilled chicken breast, celery, purple onion, green apple, walnut, red bell pepper, a few dried cranberries, and .......plenty of mayo.

First a simple salad, just butter lettuce with a splash of balsamic vinagrette, sliced avocado and chunks of fresh nectarine.

Sigh

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Mmmmmm.

My salmon chowder was delish, too.

I invited BANE but he said he wasn't allowed to eat with a 'postate.

So, we have to visit here instead.

• beksbks
    beksbks

What was the weather like there today? I would say it got to about 80 today. Cooler than it has been. Perfect really, clear and sunny.

I think it would be great, if we could have a perpetual dinner thread. Every day, everyone just posts what was for dinner. What a great resource that could be for those of us who cook every day.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

It started off sunny, so I wore a t-shirt to work. Then it got cold and rainy, so when I went home for lunch I changed to a sweater. Then it got hot and sunny, now I'm wearing shorts and tank top.

????????

I LOVE the idea of a pertpetual dinner thread!!

I'm fascinated by food and love cooking, too.

• BANE
    BANE

Is this Shutter Island in any way about what I am blasting you about? I love it that apostates derail my threads talking about nothing. Too bad. They all RUN from the truth.

Palmtree, We are all judges. That is WHY we can remove the wicked man from the truth. Doesn´t it take a JUDGE to do that?

Have YOU seen Jehovah´s Witnesses the organization behind the name? you need to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit