why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• BANE
    BANE

Quentin, You HAVEN´T MOVED ON! That is my whole point! You STILL come here after leaving the org for what...YEARS now and still talk bad about them. You CANNOT move on. You say you are not locked down but I don´t see that at ALL! You come here day after day to talk about something you were GLAD to be away from. YOU are the prisoner sir. If you truly wanted to leave you wouldn´t come here.

It´s like a woman that is raped. She doesn´t go back to the same man to get raped EVERY single day of her life does she? No, she may even move to a different city hoping NEVER to have the experience again. Not you guys. If the org was SO bad to you you would NOT come here to bash it every day.

You are the pathetic ones. The ones that cannot move on with their lives.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

BANE you are a funny person. You are the Basil Fawlty of the internet world. Can't you see that the people who post here are humorous and clever, and enjoy being here to discuss almost anything;' not just to bash the WTBS- although that is fun too! Try some more prune juice- you irritable S.O.B. mate.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and you bane are prisoner here too! you have been baited like a animal on a trap

• tec
    tec

Your analogy makes no sense. If you think about it, you'll understand why. I think we've had this discussion before.

Tammy

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, you seem like you really enjoy this site- which by the way is proudly called Jehovahs-Witness.net

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Me? Our eyes are better than any camera, our minds are simply incredible....Yeah, I am SURE we were created. I am sorry you feel otherwise

Welllll some of us anyway. You go on now son, go find yourself some perceived sin to rail at.

• Quentin
    Quentin

A foul wind blew through here, what was it?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Sigh...I said I wouldn't respond to anymore of Bane's tripe...seems I can't help myself, which is of course what he desires... I'm going to do so by starting another thread, this one has been hi-jacked enough, simply titled "Bane". I have another one to do first, then I'll get down to it.

Continue to enjoy the sprit of this thread folks and why you like this site....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit