why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• BANE
    BANE

Quentin, Pay attention. Jesus didn´t show love and coddle the apostate Pharisees did he? So anything with apostates if FAIR game. I think even Jesus called you guys Vipers and snakes.

Pirata, It´s interesting that you WANT to be destroyed. How one can love death so. So frightening. You may get your wish very soon. The news is getting much worse. This oil spill will kill millions. If you want to stay on here and keep on mocking it´s your business. I am just the watchman. I have no idea how the truth attracted such horrible people like you guys to begin with.

Beks, I notice you say you have a boyfriend...Following the Bible´s counsel about not having fornication I hope. But if you are here I would say probably not. Fornication is not only from the ORG like most would have you believe but it´s ACTUALLY in the Bible. That´s right JEHOVAH wrote that. Don´t blame it on the Elders. Jealous huh? Of doing what you guys are doing? Thumbing your nose at Jehovah? Hardly. If it were allowed in modern times and it was ok with Jah I would become another Phineas. In a heartbeat. BUT, I won´t have to. Jehovah and the angels are going to do it. Thankfully they are the ultimate judges.

• pirata
    pirata
    It´s interesting that you WANT to be destroyed. How one can love death so. So frightening. You may get your wish very soon. The news is getting much worse. This oil spill will kill millions. If you want to stay on here and keep on mocking it´s your business. I am just the watchman. I have no idea how the truth attracted such horrible people like you guys to begin with.

You missed my point. It is quite logical, based on our Watchtower studies, to draw the conclusion that all those who actively associate with apostates will be destroyed. That includes both you and me as long as we are posting on this board.

• BANE
    BANE

I don´t think you understand the term actively associating. It MEANS hanging out, swaping stories, etc. Did Jesus actively associate with the apostate Pharisees of HIS day? He told them things did he not? Does that mean that Jesus was destroyed? OF COURSE NOT. I am not associating, nor hanging out with these vipers. I am proving them wrong publically. I am telling them to repent. I am telling them that they are ALL wrong. I am not making friends with them. I cannot stand them that they thumb their noses at Jehovah´s organization and Jehovah himself. They WILL be destroyed for such behaivior. Much like Brother Russell, having public debates with the apostate religious leaders of his day, I am exposing this site for what it is.

I want the name of this site changed. It is NOT for Jehovah´s witnesses but IS a lie. It should be www.destinedtodestruction.com! Or Apostate.com or something like that. It is misleading and may trap TRUE brothers.

The people here are NOT of my sort. They left.

• zoiks
    zoiks
    they thumb their noses at Jehovah´s organization and Jehovah himself.

The WTS thumbs its nose at Jehovah by claiming to be his organization, claiming that he chose them, claiming that he speaks through them, and salivating at the thought of him acting like a murderous psychopath towards everyone but them.

Buncha loonies.

• pirata
    pirata

BANE, I agree that Jesus would agree with your reasoning. But as Jehovah's Witnesses who obey and follow the lead of the faithful slave we are repeatedly reminded not to even say a greeting to an Apostate, never mind a conversation or debate. They also remind us not to go on apostate web sites. If we disobey the Governing Body, can we say we are truly following their lead, and thus Christ's lead?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not according to the Watchtower. I also remember KM's that spoke of association via the internet. LOL

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Oh, BANE! Try some prune juice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oh, BANE! Try some prune juice.

Very Constipated

............................ ...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks
    If it were allowed in modern times and it was ok with Jah I would become another Phineas. In a heartbeat.

You mean Phineas Freak?? Cool!!

Ohhhh wait, you mean Phineas. So you would happily murder me, huh? You're a nut, and you should be banned.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i'm not the greatest poster but i would be a great have a drink with poster... being dyslexic puts me at a disadvantage. but i love this site

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit