why I like this site

by nancy drew 157 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL you're scaring us Bane.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

What BANE's cognitive dissonence allows him to forget, is that that bloodthirsty holy zeal had a purpose at that time.

The lineage of the Messiah had to protected.

Once that happened, Jesus' teachings changed. The message was different. The greatest commands? Love God and Love your neighbor.

Jesus had a right to condemn the Pharisees, he was God's Son and they were not teaching the people the truth about his Father.

BANE has been given no such commission from God. Ha! He hasn't even been given any such commission from his beloved governing body!

• BANE
    BANE

Beks, But Jehovah SURE did approve of that holy zeal though didn´t he? The scourge was halted due to Phineas´faithful act. He had Jehovah´s approval right? Why do you try and put it down as wrong? Don´t you think JEhovah FEELS the same way today? That people who unrepentedly break his laws he will destroy? Or do you not think Jehovah exists anymore?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Dude, you are a HOOT!!! Are you available for parties?

• BANE
    BANE

Answer the question or are you afraid to?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

unrepentedly

And when exactly did Jesus appoint you to judge your fellow man?

Or do you not think Jehovah exists anymore?

Her relationship with God is between her and God. None of your business.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I THOUGHT this was a SAFE haven for all!

It is. Which is why implications of murdering other posters is frowned upon.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, you are a lunatic. I do enjoy your coming here though for entertainment value. But, I honestly must tell you you are mentally ill, and in need of help and probably meds. You may think you have powerful words but I personally scornfully laugh at you. You really must have no life. If you really, truly were a believing JW, happy in the org you would be quite busy in those related activities and would follow the WT's counsel of coming to 'apostate' website- yes the org even has said in KMs not to come to site that profess to be JW sites. You must have a very sad and empty life.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You asked several questions Bane. To which do you refer? I will gladly answer, if you will answer my question. Have you seen Shutter Island?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Have you seen Shutter Island?

Ooh, I did! I totally had the ending figured out halfway through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit