palmtree67

Sorry, Simon.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Happy Canada Day Palmtree!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• BANE
    BANE

Yeah...Whenever a witness confronts you with the truth you start talking the troll talk. Hilarious. ANyone that can prove bible truth against your phony apostate ideas MUST be a troll right?

Stann, you had me until it talked about hell. Sorry there is no hell. Jeremiah 7:31

Palmtree, I wasn´t there. I wasn´t on the judicial committee. I don´t know all the facts. The FACT that you are here speaking bad about God´s organization doesn´t bode well for you though.

Another prediction: Much like IMDB who I defeated with the Bible, you guys too will fold your arms in defeat and refuse to converse. When an apostate loses, that´s what they do. Jehovah´s truth will then have conquered this website then.

• tec
    tec

It is hard to converse with someone who has already judged you an 'apostate' and doomed for destruction. A destruction that you want to see.

Tammy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    The FACT that you are here speaking bad about God´s organization doesn´t bode well for you though.

That's what I don't believe anymore.

I never speak bad of God, or Jesus. I don't blame them.

• tec
    tec

I say Happy Canada Day too!

To Palmtree, Outlaw, Shamus (even though he isn't here) Lady Lee, Simon - I don't know who else.

Tammy

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ohhhhhhh Canadaaaaaaaaa!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Our home and native land

We have good beer, fresher water and cheaper softwood lumber!!

(We are sorry for burning down your White House....We see you've rebuilt...it looks nice.)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok, you're gonna have to prove the beer thing to me, but I'll take your word for the water and the lumber. Though I thought hardwood was more desirable??

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, yes, I meant hardwood.

Outlaw has gotten me drunk already.

True patriot love, in all thy son's command

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit