Field service reporting

by gutted 163 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Titus I am limited on posts I suppose because I am so dangerous here....So I will just edit this one. I have no idea why I was banned. Just a few days ago the site wouldn´t come up for me. It stayed like that for days until finally it did. I had to re register using the same name. Apparantly it was cleared. I am sure I will be again though. They never had a witness like me here before.

My reply: ROFL ROFL Never had a JW like you before? Well, assuming you actually are one, there is nothing unique about- braindead, blind follower and arrogant but wrong. Oh, again, why would a believing JW come to an apostate site again? LOL

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Its kinda funny watching Bane in here. It reminds me of when I was teenager and would go and wreak havoc on AOL chatrooms. I used to refer to myself as the Tick-Tock the Terrorist. Back then it used to amuse me to no end watching people get so upset about it. This forum really needs an ignore button. As it stands now, trolls and teenagers can come here and pretty much hijack a thread with minimal difficulty. This thread is so far beyond repair now, and all for what? The amusment of a teenager.

• BANE
    BANE

Issac....Tee hee hee...Oh you are so clever....Um WHY DOES AN APOSTATE SITE like you claim it is....USE THE NAME IT USES? Could it SECRETLY be in love with Jehovah´s witnesses? Or does it like to LIE? My guess would be the second one.

Your scripture doesn´t prove anything. So I am asking....WHAT is the point you are trying to make? You really are the worst at being an actual apostate I have ever seen. Your posts are juvenile and would really convince NO witness to leave. Don´t they have an apostate school to teach you better?

Misery, I have been baptized for 17 years now. What in the heck are you talking about a teenager for? Or is is possibly that you cannot comprehend an adult coming here to rip you guys to shreds? You say you are a practicing witness in the Christmas thread but in that thread you will call in sick to the Kingdom hall to watch a basketball game. I don´t think you are the witness you pretend to be.

• Twitch
    Twitch

LMAO

There must be a hatchery somewhere,....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane, you have a limit on posts because you're a newbie. There is no other reason. When you have a certain number of posts under your belt you will be granted more, if you last that long.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

In the last year or so of my involvement I stopped reporting, figuring I wasn't doing any, so I didn't want to lie. My wife saw it differently and put in reports every month for both of us, claiming we'd both done two hours. She was worried that if we failed to report, we'd get a visit from the elders. Several times in the previous few years the smarmy secretary told me that because I'd failed to report in the odd month he'd done one for me. When I was on my honeymoon the secretary, who was keen for me to become an MS, told me he'd put in a report while I was away. What a fraud!

I'm not sure where the two-hour benchmark was ever written down. And the dividing line of "irregular" and "inactive" seems to have been written in the OKM way back in 1984. Funny how those things become part of the handed-down knowledge without anyone ever seeing a written reference.

Like someone else on an earlier page, when we left, no one contacted us to ask whether we were OK. By that stage, I think, we were of no further use to them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

brainless bane said:

Issac....Tee hee hee...Oh you are so clever....Um WHY DOES AN APOSTATE SITE like you claim it is....USE THE NAME IT USES? Could it SECRETLY be in love with Jehovah´s witnesses? Or does it like to LIE? My guess would be the second one.

my reply: Oh sure. Makes perfect sense to me.

Bane said:

Your scripture doesn´t prove anything. So I am asking....WHAT is the point you are trying to make? You really are the worst at being an actual apostate I have ever seen. Your posts are juvenile and would really convince NO witness to leave. Don´t they have an apostate school to teach you better?

My reply: Read it again and perhaps something in your small mind may click- maybe, maybe not.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    And what PRAY TELL does the org get out of all those field service slips being turned in?
    The last time I checked I had to pay them NOTHING.....Bane

Car repairs..Gas..Car insurance..Clothes for FS..Coffee breaks..

It all costs money..

Turning in those FS reports costs a great deal,including time you will never get back..

A multi-Billion Dollar organization,the WBT$..Has taken everything from you,they need..

And..

They want more..Lucky you..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bane , you lie , for a start when a directive comes from The Local Branch/Brooklyn for a new Ass'embly Hall/Latest printing Press/a new brick wall, we used to call them "DIG DEEPER TALKS " and if you have never heard one in all the years you've been one then you are a liar.

• cantleave
    cantleave

What the F8ck is Bane on?

Why would we be scared of such a retarded ars3h8le, who can't string a coherent argument together?

He's right about one thing, the truth does hurt. Shame he doesn't acknowledge the truth about the troof..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit