Field service reporting

by gutted 163 Replies latest jw experiences

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You would have responded the exact same way in Jesus day wouldn´t you Twitch?

Did Jesus have an organization?

You would have laughed at Jesus because Judas was bad. HAHA at you!

Um, er, would I have?

Stop demanding perfection. In the ORGANIZATION there is nothing but love. I STAND by my original statement.

I demand nothing; just asking questions. Is that allowed?

I am glad you are not in it though. YOU are one of the bad apples.

I'm glad I'm not in it either. However, you said there were bad apples in the org and that people shouldn't leave because of them. But as you said, if there's nothing but love in the org, how can there be bad apples?

• BANE
    BANE

So you believe that Jehovah´s heavenly organization doesn´t have love? I mean it did at one time HAVE the demons in it right? Jesus didn´t organize the apostles?

Where did you learn the truth? Lord...It´s like ALL apostates suddenly FORGET the entire Bible. They cannot remember parts of it. It MUST be that Jehovah withdraws his spirit from them and they become morons. How could one forget that Jesus organized the disciples? I mean, even a little kid knows that one. He sent them out by twos etc. No wonder the bible says the dog goes back to it´s vomit. Why? Because Jehovah makes the apostate dumb as a box of nailz that he cannot tell the difference between vomit and good food.

Yeah, you WOULD have laughed at Jesus. You are doing it now against Jah´s organization so why wouldn´t you do it then?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Everything you've said here on this forum is spiteful, disrespectful and judgemental of the people here. I haven't read a single thing that you've said to someone that is positive, supportive or understanding. One might think that true love would dictate a more forgiving and empathic position to those lost from the fold but this is not the case here is it? This how you represent your organization and your god Jehovah to the world at large.

Good stuff. Keep it coming ;)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, I don't know how to break this to you boy. But even IF God operated thru an organization, it certainly would not be the governing body of JWs. The only thing that the GB leads the league in is false prophecies. in fact,you know what? They have a 0% accuracy rate!

• BANE
    BANE

Twitch, did Jesus ENCOURAGE the Pharisees? They were apostates were they not? Did he coddle them and love them saying it´s ok if they rebelled against him? Certainly not. I give out alot of love to people that are my brothers, and ones in the field who are HUMBLE. That want to do God´s will. You guys HAD IT! You had it. You blew it though. If this place is full of SO much love how come there is mockings going around? Bitterness against the loving brothers in Jehovah´s organization? The pharisees didn´t have love either and neither do you.

Issac, 1914 is correct. Attacking of false religion is proving correct. The APOSTATES here are JUST what the Bible said they would be. The preaching work that was foretold...CHECK! Everything has proven true. Don´t get your panties in a twist over 1975. The apostles THOUGHT 33 ce would be the day and it was recorded for us in the Bible. THEY were dead wrong but they were keeping on the watch. They didn´t give up like some people...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

1914, what is correct about it Bane? Nothing that Russell predicted would happen happened. So to avoid admitting his false prophecy he said it happened invisibly. Preaching was foretold. So were false prophets- which the JWs are a direct fulfillment of. Apostles thought 33CE would be it- and ASKED Jesus. The WT INSISTED on 1975 and printed it. So try wrapping your small mind around those few facts here boy.

• BANE
    BANE

Russell accurately predicted by Bible chronology that 1914 was the end of the gentile times. So it DID happen and it was right. JW´s did foretell apostates you are right. Apostates are here aren´t they? Full of mockings and being complete jackarses! The scripture is proven true. They ARE beating their former masters. What a shame! See I would think if one were an apostate they would want to prove the society WRONG right? They would SHUT their traps and don´t have sites like this and then the org would never say there are apostates here. But you are playing right into their hands right? So avoid it Issac since you hate em so much! Discontinue this site and never utter a word against them again and THEN they would be wrong right?

Ah, but of course you won´t. You will keep coming here badmouthing. You are fullfilling scripture and although you THINK you are so full of knowledge the bible is slapping you guys in the face.

No, what the apostles did WAS RECORDED IN THE BIBLE! They GUESSED a date! It WAS PRINTED! FOR ALL TO SEE! Jesus did NOT tell them they were false did he? So it is NOT wrong to try and guess the date...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What did the end of the Gentile times mean, as predicted by Russell? The final windup, the end. Did it happen? No. JWs foretold apostates of the WT org, sure. The org was paranoid because they knew how specious their teachings are so prohibit their members from reading anything critical of the org- as well as coming to sites like the one we are currently talking on.

Your claim that the apostles printed their dates is a baseless assertion, like all the crap that comes out of your mouth. Face it boy, the cult you idolize is a false prophet.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Bane,

As expected, more judgement, more elitism, no understanding, no sympathy. You're more a product of the Watchtower and group think, not the Bible. I know many people who believe in the bible who are truly humble and love their neighbor despite their differences, unlike the elitism and piety of the average jojo who cares not about anyone but only other jojos and even then they turn on each other when convenient. What you said to palmtree when she showed you proof of the "love" she received from the "sisters" was pure ignorance. You have no class. I left the org because of people like you, the ignorant, uneducated, judgemental and self righteous. I pity you.

But please, keep posting. It reminds me of the ugliness I chose to leave and reinforces my conviction that I made the right choice.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I think it has already been demonstrated that Bane is not really a JW. ANy JW would know what BOE stands for- it is a WT saying not an 'apostate' one. He doesn't know the JW talk, and somehow his 20 years as a JW which he first said was how long he had been a JW when he entered this board the first time became 16 years. He is simply a clown looking to ignte people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit