Field service reporting

by gutted 163 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Well according to the WT defintion of lying it is not lying. Lying is withholding info from someone entitled to knowing it. According to Matthew the left hand should not know what the right hand is doing. Plainly stated, it is none of the orgs business.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

BANE- answer truthfully, are you turning in time from when you are on here? Because if not, then you are using valuable time that you should be using out in the ministry finding right-hearted ones to preach to about the good news of the Governing Body.

If one does a good job at work, is always on time, always does what you ask...Shouldn´t you want to promote him? Why? Because he is showing himself to be a good employee. -- Bane

Bane,

Excellent points! Indeed, Jehovah's Witnesses are "employees" of the Watchtower corporations, but unlike employees of "worldly" corporations, they are not paid for their services. Instead, they are coerced to perform via pressure from the elders, who are in turn pressured by the circuit overseer, etc. etc.. Similar to employees, they are berated when their performance does not meet the standards imposed upon them by management. Since the Watchtower treats its members as employees, they should at least be paid minimum wage! It is unfortunate that our government has not intervened on behalf of the mistreated "employees" of the Watchtower corporations to ensure they are being paid at least minimum wage and that minors are not being exploited for free labor.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

BANE, I thought that we were all "serving shoulder to shoulder," there is no promotion in Jehovah's organization.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Nicely said sd-7... many good points also from others. It is all about control and time in service is the best way to move up... there is no disputing that fact. I have seen many appointed that missed half of the meetings but had good service time in.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Go, SD-7, Go!

• BANE
    BANE

Serenity Now, I´m sorry....But didn´t MOSES get promoted? Was he not the leader of the Israelites? Was not David the King? So there IS promotion in Jehovah´s organization. Responsible positions. That apostate junk in your mind must´ve made you forget it though.

144001, Was Moses paid? Was Jesus and the apostles paid? Oh yeah they weren´t. THINK before you talk please.

Undercover, So what? What is your point?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

zaneybane, what is your point? Oh, that's right...there is none.

• BANE
    BANE

Issac, Don´t respond to me anymore. You do not have a brain. My point? Apostates say there is no promotion in WT. I say look at Biblical examples for promoting. See? There IS a point so you are dead wrong. You don´t have a brain to logically figure out what I said so I will no longer answer your idiotic posts.

Issac you say nothing. I had a point and put it out there logically. Your post above is a troll post. Just a post that is not based on anything. Mine was. Adios! I will be ignoring you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

zaneybane said:

Issac, Don´t respond to me anymore.

My reply: I'll do as I please, but thanks.

Bane: You do not have a brain. My point? Apostates say there is no promotion in WT. I say look at Biblical examples for promoting. See? There IS a point so you are dead wrong. You don´t have a brain to logically figure out what I said so I will no longer answer your idiotic posts.

My reply: **yanwning and getting bored since you have never made a valid point yet on this board to answer****

Bane said:

Issac you say nothing. I had a point and put it out there logically. Your post above is a troll post. Just a post that is not based on anything. Mine was. Adios! I will be ignoring you.

My reply: Logic??? You??? Did you mother drop you on your head? I mean today- did she drop you on your head today?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit