Field service reporting

by gutted 163 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Elderlite, I have to agree with you 100%.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Dont worry MrsJones I wont get any funny ideas

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Elder, what I've noticed is that you're interacting with us instead of what Bane continues to do. I appreciate that.

• elderelite
    elderelite

mrsjones, Look at all my posts.... none of them have been controversial or designed to fight. Thats not my style. I never run from a fight but I'm not into starting them. Simply put I am not in line with the organizations teachings but I am not ready to leave. I have to much wrapped up into this multilevel marketing cult. Thats why I like the alternative viewpoints found here. I have never been afraid to hear what the other side of an issue is, and certainly not when it comes to bible truth. that's what field service is supposed to be, not just passing out mags. All that said, I enjoy reading the well thought out comments that many make and dismiss the obvious hate that some of the more bitter folks have toward JW's. I GET the bitter ,don't misunderstand, and if folks want to be bitter I wont argue or try to tell them otherwise, I'm just not going there. So all that said... Bane is an idiot who wants to argue and not challenge what he may believe. I love to LEARN and that means being wrong at times. Bane doesn't want to be wrong. He wants to argue. Also his name is taken from a recent star wars series. No 44 year old JW man (as he claims to be) would identify himself with the leader of the sith movement. Its funny that so many here are so ready to jump on a JW apologist that they took the chance to argue with that obvious troll... I am sure if he is ignored, as he should be , he will starve and die like the troll he is.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL, I'm a star wars fan too and I never made that connection. I have the comic where Bane uses the thought bomb on the other Sith. Never made that connection LOL. How I didnt see that!

• elderelite
    elderelite

misery,

i thought the bane books were pure starwars genuis!!! If you havent read the novels you must...

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'll have to check those out. The only Star Wars novels I ever bought was the Bounty Hunter Wars, and Shadow Hunter. Mostly I'm into the graphic novels. I've been meaning to get more into the regular novels. Timing is flawed right now.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am sure if he is ignored, as he should be , he will starve and die like the troll he is.

Or he'll get banned again because of offending the owner like the first time.

• elderelite
    elderelite

oh misery you have missed the very best star wars stories. Graphic novels are fine, but dont compare to the novels on any level. MAKE the time and treat yourself. I highly recomend the Darth Bane series, but an older one that may really tickle you is called "I Jedi". its about a man named Corren Horn who learns about the force from Luke after the whole return of the Jedi movie. Its really good and not overly deep. Good story telling overall. I still have a post limit so if you want to hit me up about this PM me.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Why would anyone name themself after a stupid space movie???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit