Field service reporting

by gutted 163 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane:

Issac, I must be getting to you huh? Prodding your conscience maybe? You have falsely accused me of being DFed which you have no proof of, that I am not a witness, and that I am a teenager.

My reply: You don't have enough intelligence to prod my conscience.

Bane said:

I have been baptized 16 years. My father found the truth in 85 so I have been associated a long time. Never been DFed and have always gone. I beat the pants off of the apostates at imdb and it looks like I am doing the same here.

My reply: Only in your deluded mind.

Other question: Your avatar is given to you when you sign up? I didn't know that- wasn't the case when I signed up years ago. Is that a fact?

• BANE
    BANE

Then why lie about me? I MUST be getting to you.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No, I was simply mocking you. Like I said, you provide entertainment value.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You guys are hilarious..

Still playing with NoBrain Bane..

LOL!!..

Maybe you can teach him how to fetch a stick..

Small Black and White Dog with Stick Desktop Wallpaper He`s not good for much else.. ......................... ...OUTLAW

• BANE
    BANE

See what I am talking about Issac? Apostates mock. They PRETEND to offer the truth about the truth but in reality they are the biggest jerks around. They don´t have a spirtual life nor want one. Look at you and Outlaw. Beavis and Butthead. It makes me so glad to be in the truth even more. Knowing that real brothers in Jehovah´s witnesses don´t act like you. That you can trust them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    See what I am talking about Issac? Apostates mock. They PRETEND to offer the truth about the truth..

We tried to tell you the truth about your posting limits..You still don`t get it..

It would be faster to teach a monkey..

We might have a better chance teaching you how to fetch a stick..

Small Black and White Dog with Stick Desktop Wallpaper

...................... ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Apostates of the WT mock you Bane. I would think those never involved with the WT would mock you as well. You are a freak show.

See what I am talking about Issac? Apostates mock. They PRETEND to offer the truth about the truth but in reality they are the biggest jerks around. They don´t have a spirtual life nor want one. Look at you and Outlaw. Beavis and Butthead. It makes me so glad to be in the truth even more. Knowing that real brothers in Jehovah´s witnesses don´t act like you. That you can trust them. -- Bane

Really? So, by your definition, you are an "apostate," since you have been mocking others here. In fact, you mocked me in your very first reponse to my first post in this thread, which did not mock you in any way. Let me refresh your memory:

144001, Was Moses paid? Was Jesus and the apostles paid? Oh yeah they weren´t. THINK before you talk please. -- Bane

"Real brothers in Jehovah's Witnesses" don't act like you. They are polite and don't spend their days on "apostate" forums.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Bane said:

100 year old WT´s that mean nothing…

Some questions:

· Did they have meaning at the time they were written?

· When did they cease to have meaning?

· Will current WT’s cease to have meaning in the same time frame?

· If they are going to cease to have meaning in the future, why should we ascribe meaning to them now?

I truly wish for answers on this.

• BANE
    BANE

144, That was not mocking. That was providing my proof. I notice you haven´t followed up. Moses NOR Jesus were paid.

Mad Dawg, 1. Sure they did at the time. 2. When new light came up and replaced it. 3. I don´t know. I am not the faithful slave class. 4. Because that is the current understanding.

Just like circumcision in the first century. It WAS required at one time right? Then the older men and apostles received holy spirit that it wasn´t anymore.

Now that I have given your request of ¨truly wishing answers for this¨ Will you now return to the Kingdom hall? Or is it going to be the SAME apostate garbage? You innocently ask for answers, A witness answers them, THEN you throw it in his face all the while proclaiming the org sucks while high fiveing all your apostate cronies and mocking the true witness?

Let´s watch what happens....

I also bet some other apostate will post another mock! They will use their own answers in order to mock me and reveal their limited intelligence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit