sleepy

ZZZZZZZ....

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

That's despicable...but said in Sylvester the Cats accent

Plus it is one of my Yahoo chat names.

• mikelites
    mikelites

I used to be a Lighting tech/designer in theater and in Wales you traditionally known by your name/profession, hence Mike The Lite or mikelites!!

"Isn't life terrible thank God"

DYLAN THOMAS...
    (Top Welsh Bloke!!)

• SYN
    SYN

Well mine used to be SYNth, but then I shortened it to [SYN]. Nobody really knows how to pronounce it (not even me) but lots of ppl just pronounce it as SIN. So I guess it's kinda cheeky to use here

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• AMarie
    AMarie

AMarie = Amanda Marie

My first and middle name. I know, I know....absolutely no creativity to that one.

Mandy

• dubla
    dubla

dubla = Double "A"....my initials, A.A........a few friends starting calling me double a about 10 years ago, and it stuck.

aa

• outnfree
    outnfree

DUH!!!

out = I am no longer a JW
    n = short for 'and'
    free = both free of the WTS and free to post here (I lurked until I was officially DA'd)

Thanks for this place, Simon.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Derek because it's my name

funky which means (according to dictionary.com):

Characterized by originality and modishness; unconventional
    Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-in-cheek manner

both of which I think describe me very well.

Of course, it also means:

Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor
    Frightened; panicky

which only occasionally describe me.

--
    "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason, 1794.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Ummm It's my real name, and also hubby registered me, when he was setting up the forum!

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I think the name's fairly self explanatory...Cow's are my business,and I am a boy.Also,I went to Oklahoma State University,home of the O.S.U. Cowboys.

All that said,I will admit that I chose the handle mostly because I figured that's how folks here would relate to my redneck mentality.Having given it some thought,I might've chose something different had I not been in a hurry to make my first post.But now it's me,so I'll keep it.

'Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit