Okay Fess Up: What's Your Handle Mean?

by Mindchild 95 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Dub-world if you speak the truth,don`t take any crap,care about people,do your best to do whats right and lean hard on the bastards that would stop you!You can be only one thing,an "OUTLAW!!"..LOL,..Straight-Up!...OUTLAW

• logical
    logical

something to do with stuff. not entirely sure.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

The name Lady Lee was given to me by the posters on another board. I now use it on all boards I go to. I had been posting using the Lee part (which is a name I adopted and legally took after I left the org)

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored. - Lee Marsh 2002

• rhett
    rhett

Well, my name is Rhett Bourland and I like not hiding my thoughts so I used my name.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

My handle actually carries significant meaning.

For the first 21 years of my life I was either a very active JW, oblivious to the fact I was dedicating myself to a cause and people who were very conditional in their love for me. Or on the other hand after serious doubts I wasinactive and severely depressed because I felt somehow I was failing my family or myself when they ridiculed and scolded me for not continuing the routine, and becoming bad association.

Near the end of 2001, I experienced the last straw with the JW's after serious accusations and events took place which awakened me completely to the fact that at least in my area the Borg are about as corrupt, backstabbing, and conditional in their love as a human (if thats even a worthy rendering) can get.

I DA myself... and I am Reborn in 2002 much happier, rebuilding from the fragments and beginning a new life.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• metatron
    metatron

It symbolizes my conversion from a purely reductionistic viewpoint
    into a deepening investigation of mysticism.

metatron

• Princess
    Princess

I am the only girl in a family of three boys. When I started posting I had just returned from Disneyland and my daughter was and still is obsessed with all the Disney princesses. Princess seemed a good choice. I really don't have a princess complex except when I'm here.

I have no need to remain anonymous. My name is Rachel and I occasionally sign it.

Princess Rachel

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I wish I had been more creative....something to make people go hmmmm...

When I first came upon this board and started reading, I had no idea I would want to post. Being new to discussion boards and chat rooms, I thought using an e-mail name would be a good idea. Easy to remember.

I came up with my e-mail because I lack creativity. I looked around the room and saw a box of kleenex. Puffs brand. I always purchase Puffs. So...puffsrule.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Silly Jeff always just uses his real name. I've been out a long time and have no need to hide.

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

From Chaucer. I love the guy.

Jankyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit