Okay Fess Up: What's Your Handle Mean?

by Mindchild 95 Replies latest jw friends

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

David Gladden is the name I gave myself.

When I was young my parents asked me if I wanted to name myself. I spent some time thinking of a name and then they went to a court and had my name legally changed.

It was nice getting to name myself... I think more parents should give their kids the same opportunity. The only problem is that if some ever made fun of my name when I was a kid, I could only blame myself! ;)

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Well, I was "Megadude." It was appropriate since my weight had skyrocketed to nearly 300 lbs. I was a mega-sized dude. LOL. I dropped a lot of weight and changed my handle to JerryTx, ala Jerry from Texas. I knew a lot of JWs in my time and I am trying to make it easier for them to find me if they get out or want to contact me.

--------------------------------------

"The truth will set you free--but first it will make you damn mad."

M. Scott Peck - "The Different Drum"

• more2C
    more2C

more2C:

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Mindchild,

I picked "Jigrigger" due to my favorite pastime which is jigging for perch or pickerel. I often use a pickerel rig when the water is too rough for "jigging".

Jrig

• more2C
    more2C

more2C: I was coming back from a vacation, driving on a highway towards home. Suddenly, a minivan passes me on the left. I looked at the New Hampshire license plate and it was MORE2C. I had been lurking awhile on this site and wanted a username. This was fate, a sign or something. And I have loved it ever since.

more2C

• larc
    larc

Larc is a rearrangement of the letters of my first name. I first used this handle while playing trivia on the National Trivia Network (NTN) at a local sports bar. This game can be found at two franchised restaurants, Daman's and BW-3's, and some local establishments.

• beepers
    beepers

Mine is a cildhood nickname from my Dad. :)

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

I work in a medical profesion (no not an MD) so my pals call me doc........Jeddidiah is my favorite name (but not my own).......thus doc_jedd I am

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Cygnus is three things.

One, a star that went supernova.

Two, the black hole that resulted and the name of the hero who went through it (according to the RUSH albums from 1977-78).

Three, the dude who nobody could ever beat -- on a fantasy online game back in 1987 (in the days of dial-up and 300 baud modems).

• heathen
    heathen

I'm a heathen, websters ditionary defines it as someone that does't adhere to religion. that's all I take it to mean .I basically pulled it out of my ass .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit