The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

Yadirf Danni
    Would you be willing to give me the name and phone number of the Mayor of your city, and the phone number of your superior if I email you?

LOL So you want to destroy my career over this? Let me tell you, if i go down because of this and just one child went to the police when hurt it's worth me losing everything..No i don't know what you are up to I do know you said you can't resepect me so you can't be up to any good. Do what I did investigate it on your own.I just don't trust you.

All you've got to worry about is the truth. If you're not afraid of the truth, then why not produce the info? You are a defender of law and order, are you not?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Shimmer..No, i don't think ypur wrong about that story. I can remember many many times when the elders would come to our house to discuss or "counsil" domestic violence existing in our family,"my father at the time an elder himself, and there are many reasons that have kept me from completely going back, but the story I just read regarding the so called investigation sounds like bunk. If anyone wants to get involved then by all means get involved...don't fake it for what ever reasons.
    plm oh by the way not that anyone would care but plmkrzy is just that. plum crazy and i wouldn't have it any other way.

• Danni
    Danni

Yadirf All you've got to worry about is the truth. If you're not afraid of the truth, then why not produce the info? You are a defender of law and order, are you not?

You got some nerve saying something like that to me. You don't approve the way I uphold the law remember? I remind you of a bad incident that occured when you were a little boy rember LOL..You need help.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I can't believe all of you are so gullible. Evidently it strikes some others the same way but they're dancing around about it. This whole thing doesn't hold water, especially if you know any real officers. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Danni,Theres only a few here that like to play these bullshit games.They will do anything to discourage you.They are the reason the crap you saw at the kingdom hall goes on.Tee-jay is an exception he`s really a good guy.Yadirf isn`t a real dub,he dosent have what it takes.So he remains on the side lines as a pro-dub cheerleader.I doubt he even knows what he`s rooting for.Yo-yo is a mean spirited pro dub.If you joined his religion,you would see what he`s really like.You would be told to sit down and shut up real quick.Until then isn`t he a sweetheart!Your doing good Danni,don`t let a few dirt bags try to shut you down...OUTLAW

• TR
    TR

Shimmer,

I have attended 5 different KH at different times and we have never met at 7:30 am. And children are usually not allowed to "run around and play", and the teens were usually not separated out on different sides of the KH.
    I have attended 7 different Halls in 11 years myself, and their meeting times were either 7 or 7:30 pm.( service meeting) There was always kids running around, and yes some teens stuck together on different sides of the aisle. Not unusual in my experience.

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I just want it on the record that I believe "Danni's" story to be 100% TRUE, and I call on Simon to deactivate all you sceptical assholes for violating the New Rule that noone is allowed to comment on a thread discussing the "SilentLambs" issue unless their comments are 100% supportive of whatever is posted.

• Danni
    Danni

plmkrzy I just read regarding the so called investigation sounds like bunk. If anyone wants to get involved then by all means get involved...don't fake it for what ever reasons.

Pork Chop This whole thing doesn't hold water, especially if you know any real officers. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

I guess now I understand why things happened way they did at the meeting. Funny it's easy to see now just how easy it is for people to get away with child molesting in the Jehovah's Witnesses... I can only hope the rest of you will do something to stop it. I am sure you will keep coming in here and telling how you want justice to previl and the abuse of children to stop and that's all you will do. Just keep coming in here and talking about it. Prove it to yourselves go to your congregations and talk with the elders behind closed doors. Boy are you going to get your feelings hurt.

• teejay
    teejay

Danni,

According to the timestamp on the post, at 20:31 you said: "Hi, I see most of you have read about the meeting."

Then at 21:42 you said: "Teejay, I want to say this one last thing to you. Any of you at any time could have asked me to hold back. But instead, you all encouraged me because you said, you didn't want to do it yourselves for one reason or the other.."

I don't know if you've taken the time to read this entire thread, but I mentioned earlier that even though I've known about you posting here, I haven't followed every one of your notes since you got here a couple of weeks ago... whenever it was. Since that time, you've engaged in dialog with perhaps no more than ten or fifteen people. As far as I can tell, you've primarily spoken with AlanF and Dave. I could very well be wrong about that... as I said, I have not followed your every exchange.

Do you know how many there are that have registered to post here? The last time I checked it was over 4,000 people. With that in mind, do you think that even 1/10th of us have read this thread or know anything about you?

YOu said that we all read your note... that we all encouraged you to go ahead. Perhaps on second thought, you can see how that is most likely untrue. Even if you did get the 'go-ahead' from all of us, you were still free to do as you saw fit. The poster "detective" has already provided you with some insights that you should've already known and guided you on what you should do.

You asked if I was a Witness. I am in my mid-40s. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness from the time I was five. Several of my family members (including my mother and siblings) and most of the friends I've ever had in life are still loyal to the religion. I am what they call "inactive" since for several years I no longer participate in any of the religion's practices or go to any of their meetings. Personally I don't believe much of what I was taught all my life and will never be an active JW again.

Still, by far the great majority of JWs everywhere are decent people. They are not perfect but try to live good lives just like everybody else. Despite my personal feelings about the religion, I will not bash the religion like some do because there is some good any it like all other religions.

Some of the exJWs here are as judgmental and as intolerant as they accuse the JWs of being. They are as mindlessly hateful of the religion as the religion is mindlessly hateful of them. I won't do that. Your saying above that "you all encouraged me" was not true because most of us did nothing of the kind. I know *I* didn't.

If you had as your goal an honest investigation of the religion, you did nothing wrong. But if you thought you were on some kind of witch hunt because of what you've read or heard or because of emails you got from fifty some strangers, if you abused your power as an elected servant of the people in your community... you were wrong. Stuff like this should not happen. We have freedoms here.

I asked you some questions earlier in this thread that you have not answered. Some of the questions I'm merely curious about because of the way you related the events of yesterday. Another of the questions I'm a bit more serious about and so I've asked you that one twice and you still have not answered it. I will ask again:

Did you accomplish your goal in going to the Kingdom Hall?

peace,
    tj

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

You got some nerve saying something like that to me.
    Yes, I do have nerve, but it appears that you don't have. It appears that you've lost your nerve at the last minute.

LOL
    So now you want to make something funny out of this.

You need help.
    Are you really sure that you're an officer of the law? You really sound too immature to be. If so though, I can see why you'd refuse to give me the name and numbers which I requested. Your superior wouldn't be too happy with the way that you two have conducted yourselves, Danni. But just because you won't cooperate with me doesn't mean that you're out of the woods.

You're running, Danni, plain as day! You huff and you puff, but when it all gets down to the nitty-gritty (the heart of the matter) then you cop out ... not good for a person in YOUR claimed profession.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit