The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

One man was clutching his heart. When I offered to call for help all he could think of was the media getting hold of things .That pissed me off he was more worried abut the media than his health what kind of shit is that.?
    This is all becoming ever so clear now, Danni. Quick, make up another one, because that one’s getting terribly cold.

Yadrif anytime you want to take me to court please do. BUt do your own work and stop being lazy.
    First: My username is “Yadirf”, not Yadrif, not even Yardif … in other words, “Friday” spelled backwards. Just another indication that you’re likely not the Police Officer you claim to be, because those of that profession have to be more skilled with getting the details correct than what you’ve proven yourself to be. I’ve noticed that about you over and over again, in your postings in this thread alone.

Secondly: Before anyone could ‘take you to court’ they would first need to know your name and location. But you’ve NOT the womanhood to supply such information: 1) because you can’t back up your claims. 2) because you’ve committed something that you’d rather your superior didn’t know about.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• teejay
    teejay

Danni,

So when you said "you all" you were talking primarily about the ten or fifteen people that had been talking with you here. That’s what I thought. Have you considered the possibility that you have been used?

Please don't confuse who's talking to you here. Yadirf is only jerking your chain. You can keep playing with him if you want ... that's fine... but don't confuse me with him because I'm trying to help you see something important you might have missed, not get you in any kind of trouble.

Look, I believe you meant well, but in keeping with the question I asked, you should consider the possibility that you got caught up in other people's agenda. There are pedophiles among Jehovah's Witnesses, and the official policy of the organization is morally, ethically, spiritually wrong... no doubt. But probably less than 1/100th of one percent of all JWs are guilty of the offense, and you running down to your local Kingdom Hall verbally abusing innocent men was wrong.

Think about this: There are corrupt police officers, too. Are ALL of you corrupt? Should I lead a contingent down to my local precinct and start asking serious questions and come to some conclusions because of the reaction they give me?

Let me tell you something else. I believe your story. Pretty much word for word. Like I told you before, I was a very active member of the religion for almost thirty years. And, also like I said before, JWs aren't perfect. Excuse my French, but some of them are assholes. I can tell you some messed up stories. Still, the reaction you got might mean something but not necessarily.

If someone comes in my home accusing me of some straight-up bullshit... more or less pushing me around because they feel they have the right to do so and I don't have any rights ... and especailly dealing w/ my baby girl, well... my reaction won't be all nicey-nice either, I can promise you that girlfriend. Will that mean I'm guilty or trying to hide something? Just because you see a reaction and think you know what it is doesn't make you right.

All I'm saying is, keep your concern for the kids right were it is. I'm with you there 100%. But realize that in your zeal to find guilty people, stepping on innocent ones is wrong, and by far the majority of the JWs that you will encounter are decent, innocent people. Remember that.

Peace,
    tj

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Not quite sweetheart. I do know lots of cops and I'd be glad to tell you to your face anytime. And correct me if i'm wrong but aren't youu sitting on your ass right now?
    You don't know what I do about anything. I have done a lot to help wemon and children of domestic violence and will continue to do so in any way that i can and as someone with expierence,personal expierence as a victommmmm and as a friend of other victoms i know that real help does not come from going to public places and insiting arguments that get every one concerned absoultely nowhere.

• Princess
    Princess

Danni,

I just read this entire thread and I wanted to thank you for doing what you did. I would have loved to have been there! I am totally astounded at the reaction here. I never would have guessed so many here would stand on the side of the witnesses and attack you the way they did.

Good job.

Hope to read the whole transcript someday.

Princess

"Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening and live every day as if it were your last." -Irish Proverb

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

LOL Dave, yadrif funny thing is he's just hot air. He makes no sense he has the nerve to call me a coward but at least i can go to sleep at night knowing I never protected a child molester, I bet he can't say the same thing. I am finish with him.
    When you're up against a wall with no where else to go, what's left for you to do than to say "I'm finished"?

Insofar as my being "just hot air", I say you're too afraid to taste and see.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

Danni,

As far as I am concerned, I don't really care if you put up any kind of pretense whatsoever when you confronted the elders. I believe they do the same. The way they assign sisters from the hall to be nice and accomodating to the newcomers. Everyone puts their good foot forward to give a good impression. The fake fellow concern they show you until you run into problems then you are left on your own. Many of the elders are organization men who, for the most part, are more concerned with protecting the interests of the Watchtower society. And in my opinion, everybody else perpetuates the myths that the Watchtower spews, that of the good and god-blessed life of Jehovah's Witnesses while many of them wait for Jehovah to clear up problems in their lives. To tell the truth, I can basically believe anything warped that I hear come out of that organization because of having witnessed obscene things myself. If anything, it's the Watchtower version that I suspect - they have a vested interest to protect.

I loved reading about your experience in the back room; usually the fear and intimidation comes from the elders. Neither the society nor their elders are accustomed to a commanding female presence. I only hope that you have not brought any hardship upon yourself for the watchtower is a vicious multi-million dollar organization which encourages its members to turn their backs and fellow feeling away from any who have turned away. They might try to eat you alive and look upon it as good press on protecting religious freedom.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

This whole thread is really bugging the shit out of me and I think I have to be true to myself and state my own view even though it won’t be very popular.

There is something really wrong going on here.

I think we need to address this before the damage goes further. To start with Danni you need to realize that the people in this forum, with few exceptions have suffered deeply from their experiences with the Watchtower Society. Because of their real pain and anger it shouldn’t be unexpected for people here to support ANY actions that strike out against the Society. And this is regardless of the moral and mental consequences that such actions might take the form of. I really think you would see people in here happy if the entire Brooklyn printing operation caught fire and burned to the ground, even if it was caused by arson.

What I’m saying is let’s have the cheerleaders here calm down a bit and look at what happened here in terms of a moral crime. Yes, I never thought I would see the day when I would ever agree with anything Yadirf would say but I’m very troubled by this whole turn of events. I think this was a clear case of abuse of Police power.

If you had really suspected any real crimes of child abuse or other criminality were taking place in your jurisdiction, by all means please do your job as unpleasant as it may be at times, and try to find the people responsible for the crimes by law. This was not the case here. What you really did here (by your descriptions thus far) was not only putting JW’s as a whole in the debriefing room, but you undeniably caused severe psychological trauma to several people, and possibly even to the children outside.

I have NO respect for Jehovah’s Witnesses as an organization (you can see my role as the prosecutor in the online debate: Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Deserve Respect—The Debate) but I do hold that individuals in this organization be treated just as respectfully as the next guy and this interrogation that you did with your partner was even worse than hog tying them and dragging them through a field of manure. It sounds to me like you both traumatized these people and made any future chances of them cooperating with you far less than zero. I really have a hard time believing that the law enforcement community would actually do this but then I’m seeing the whole picture of how everything has gone downhill in law enforcement and abuses of power are rampant all over the place.

Now maybe you were within the law here but if so, barely. But you were so out in left field on this one for the moral principles it was shocking. Yes, maybe you did have good intentions; maybe you were trying to do a good thing. I believe that. It didn’t turn out good at all.

For all of you disappointed in my condemnation of this action by Danni and her partner, let me say something to you as well. It is natural for us to want to have the lynch them up mentality and screw the Watchtower Society at every turn we can but do the ends really justify the means? Hell, I know lots of ways of screwing people over so badly that their life is seriously ruined, and I would use completely legal ways of destroying them. But I know this too, even if they deserve to have their life destroyed, my taking things in my own hands damages me inside. When I left the Borg it was for moral grounds and I didn’t want to be a liar and a hypocrite. I didn’t want to destroy people’s lives but instead try to save them. I say fight the Borg but watch out for the civilian casualties and the consequences of your actions.

Respectfully but very disappointed,

Skipper

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Teejay

Yadirf is only jerking your chain.
    You sound awfully confident about that. Perhaps you'd like to talk Danni out of that Mayor's name and number, and her superiors number ... and we shall see just who's jerking who's chain.

Come on, Danni, how about that information. You have nothing to worry about but the truth, your job, your reputation, your good word, your sleep, your countenance, your etc.

Yadirf

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Skipper have you lost your mind?They called on her.They invited her to the hall to ask questions.Now they don`t like it.I wonder why?(not)...OUTLAW

• Danni
    Danni

teejay Have you considered the possibility that you have been used?

I don't mind being used if it's for the right reasons. keep this in mind the people in here didn't say to me go to the meeting and tell those elders off, i told them i was going because they invited me, ididn't have to tell anyone. I could have kept it to myself. But i felt i owed them that because they are the main reasons for my becoming more interested in what was going on. After all, i came in here for a selfish reason. They made me pull myself together on that.

Yadirf is only jerking your chain. You can keep playing with him if you want ... that's fine... but don't confuse me with him

i am already finished with him. no need to explain him any further.

teejay :Think about this: There are corrupt police officers, too. Are ALL of you corrupt? Should I lead a contingent down to my local precinct and start asking serious questions and come to some conclusions because of the reaction they give me?

PLEASE DO i am always the first one to clap when they are caught. Help us out on this i promise you i won't be mad.

teejay: If someone comes in my home accusing me of some straight-up bullshit... more or less pushing me around because they feel they have the right to do so and I don't have any rights ... and especailly dealing w/ my baby girl, well... my reaction won't be all nicey-nice either, I can promise you that girlfriend. Will that mean I'm guilty or trying to hide something? Just because you see a reaction and think you know what it is doesn't make you right.

it wasn't like that, i don't understand why everyone keeps thinking i abused my power , they could have asked me to leave any time. We didn't wear our uniforms just to be sure they didn't misunderstand our intentions. I got that advice from dective.

teejay: All I'm saying is, keep your concern for the kids right were it is. I'm with you there 100%. But realize that in your zeal to find guilty people, stepping on innocent ones is wrong, and by far the majority of the JWs that you will encounter are decent, innocent people. Remember that.

Someone's religion doesn't make me think they are bad people i think said, before that i didn't believe the Jehovah's Witnesses loved their children any less than those on the outside. And if i felt they were all bad i wouldn't have spoken with Joe after all that, he really wanted answers from me after all that.

Believe it or not i like you Teejay. I though you were very kind to me when i first came here and i still do, I wrote prinecess a letter explaining i understand the angry from most of you, because i am an outsider, it doesn't matter that i am a cop. I know most of you feel i had no right to do what i did because it's part of your life and I have only just a few days learned so much from you, but that doesn't make me a member of the family. I will not fight you all back. I didn't to tell what happened but i felt i owed you all that. that's the reason why i did it. I have no hard feelings towards those who are mad with me.

Mindchild your words are well spoken i only wish half of you had said, something when i asked for last minute advice. Maybe I wouldhave held off. who knows.

yrs2long you are a very sweet person i am sorry you were hurt it seem the pain never stops. I saw your passion for Dave and his mother don't change how you are for people you are a beautiful person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit