The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I have learned witness stick togeather like glue, and use every excuse in the book to hid and sweep under the rug anything that goes on. If it is something wrong that they have done, they are always in denial. But if you do something wrong, look out because they are the first ones knocking on your door. Part of the reason I left, because I knew some were doing wrong things, and got away with it. So glad I don't have to see or deal with that anymore. HOW CAN ANYONE BE ON THE SIDE OF SOMEONE WHO HURTS CHILDREN, AND RAPES WOMEN. What a sad situation, and they should be exposed.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

I can't believe this thing has reared its ugly head again.
    Dave, would you please put this issue to rest?

whatever...

• seven006
    seven006

I stated weeks ago that this was a hoax. I have not received any information to change that view. The person claiming to be Mark emailed me several times and in response I emailed back saying all I needed was to know what city he said this all happened in so I could call the department and check to see if there was an officer named Danni working for them.

After repeated emails the name of the city was never given. All I got was repeated excuses why the name could not be given. After a while the strong smell of coffee became quite apparent and I got a good whiff of it.

My concern was for this board and it's members more than it was for a slight chance of it being true and hurting an alleged police officers reputation. That's about it.

One certain poster on this forum seems to enjoy stroking his insecurities by continually pointing out that I had been fooled for a while by this issue. I have given my apologies and stated what I thought more than once. I have also told this poster that he and he alone is a member of this board that I will never respond to again. I do not need to play his games or be used as a tool to stroke his low self esteem and lack of intelligence. Some people cannot stand it when others may know something they don't. They have to try and point out mistakes by others as a way to make themselves look superior and gain some attention. It is a childish game and I will not play it. This person knows exactly who he is and if he responds to this post I will not comment back.

I hope this helps.

Dave

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Let it go, Dave. You stood tall throughout the whole ordeal. You deserve nothing but respect for your actions regardless. You're a man among men and a true asset to this board.
    I really wish Simon would just send this thread into complete oblivion. Everything that can be said has been. This whole scandal should be laid to rest in the JW.com hall of shame, never to see the light of day again. As far as I'm concerned, "Danni" gets my Jackass of The Year Award.
    Simon, just kill this thread PLEASE!!!

whatever...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I just think it's too weird that so much of what Danni described really does happen.

There must be hundreds of thousands of JW's who don't know a lot of the stuff that Danni told us. (Like about a person on the speakerphone, and the elder's meeting DURING a meeting, and the yelling, and being told to keep the noise down. And the reactions of some of the 'elders' that were described.) Oh my GOD, it brought chills up and down my spine---did you READ some of the responses, there were JW's and BETHELITES that didn't know this stuff went on.

Maybe it's something that will always be a puzzle...

Although I have to admit the MO was just like Kylishlee..hit and run, email blocked, that sort of thing. Kylishlee tipped his/her hand tho..OBVIOUSLY this is a JW or former JW.

seven, what have you got that the rest of us don't, that these people love you so much!!!! I'm jealous!!!!

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• seven006
    seven006

<<<seven, what have you got that the rest of us don't, that these people love you so much!!!! I'm jealous!!!!>>>

It's simple. I eat the green M&M's

Dave

-This damn thread's never going to die! Ya ya, I know,...........so quit posting on it stupid!

• KJV
    KJV

Only apostates can give apostates a bad name. I wasted my time making copies of this post and e-mailing it to my friends only to find out its a crock! What the hell is wrong with people?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dung

Maybe it was a discrediting operation engineered from bethel.

SS

• teejay
    teejay

One certain poster on this forum seems to enjoy stroking his insecurities by continually pointing out that I had been fooled for a while by this issue. I do not need to play his games or be used as a tool to stroke his low self esteem and lack of intelligence.

Dave, Dave, Dave.

It appears that the one lesson Danni could have taught you has totally escaped you. What lesson is that? That one's insights into the character of people that one has never met is not always accurate—is even tragically flawed at times—as evidenced by the feelings some had about Danni at the beginning of this thread as opposed to what those feelings are now. I do not know the person of whom you speak, but you really ought to get a grip and stop making these disparaging remarks about strangers. It doesn't look good.

There's another very useful purpose this thread serves. "Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps." The Dubs taught me that. Try not too lean to heavily on your feelings in the future, even if someone's words have... oh.. what was that expression?... yes... the "ring of truth." Otherwise, the ring may become a clang before all's said and done. Always consider the possibility that what you're hearing isn't true. That way, the disappointment won't be as deep.

Some people cannot stand it when others may know something they don't.

Hilarious! You're joking, right?!! Sometimes, you say the funniest things.

• UsuaIusern@me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit