The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

So you read something on the Internet; you received fifty emails from god knows where; you extrapolated from that the dire and urgent need to go down to the Kingdom Hall and sorta do an off duty investigation... try to see what dirty little secrets you could uncover at THAT Kingdom Hall... how many arrests you could make... how many children you could rescue.

And when they were defensive, as most people would be in that situation, you suspected the worse. The meeting didn't go well, you called this thread.

I aksed you earlier did you accomplish your goal. Did you?

• Danni
    Danni

TR Danni,

I appreciate your efforts. Please let us know what the REAL truth is about Bill Bowen. LOL!

LOL TR. To be honest with you, I don't feel they are going to say anything differently than they did in the meeting. And that didn't go well at all. They never answered my question about what makes them qualified to take over where the court system should rule alone.

BEEPERS: How did they know you are a police officer? Did the Brother you were interested in tell them?

They came by my home one day because the brother I was talking with sent them by I later learned to sign me up for a study. I told them at that time. I am proud to be who I am . I am not ashamed of my job.

Teejay: At the same time, being suspicious (even accusatory ) of ALL JWs is not right. Her partner Darryl, who's NOT been coming here or personally investigating but forming HIS opinions on second hand (if not third hand) information, has a worse attitude... starting an argument in a place of worship.

My partner is like a brother to me, he comes by my home almost every day we share so much with eachother because of what we have gone through together. He doesn't come here (board) to talk with all of you but he has read from the same sources I have read from. He will read all of this tomorrow when he comes by to watch the shows with me and have a couple of beers.

• TR
    TR

JT,

3 guys who work at Walmart handing out cheese on toasted crackers for a living-
    ROTFLMAO!

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• Danni
    Danni

teejay So you read something on the Internet; you received fifty emails from god knows where; you extrapolated from that the dire and urgent need to go down to the Kingdom Hall and sorta do an off duty investigation... try to see what dirty little secrets you could uncover at THAT Kingdom Hall... how many arrests you could make... how many children you could rescue.

You are right I don't know if i did any good but i can tell you this, they know now they can go to the police and tell if they or their children have been hurt . This was admited infront of everyone. Atleast I didn't say, i don't believe these people because they were on the net telling it. I didn't just sit back and wait for someone else to look into it. When someone runs up to the squad car and ask for help I don't wait to see if it's true I go right away and check it out. It's just the way we do things. I am not going to go over and over on how the police think differently from others we would be here all night talking about it. I can say ,if what was told to me on the net was not true those elders wouldn't have gone all out of their way to stop us from telling the members they can get help outside of their organization.
    And again I didn't put over half of what happened in the congregation in the board. It was not for my protection. I don't have anything to protect myself from.

I won't lose my job over them JT i have proof what happened in that meeting. I am not putting it out yet. When the time is right.

Teejay, Are you a JW? just curious.

• beepers
    beepers

Danni-

I am so sorry if it seemed I was disaproving of your job. I am not. It is a very important job and I am greatfull that you are a police officer. To me, you seem very sincere in finding out for yourself what is happening.

Again I apologize if I offended you.

Amy

• TR
    TR

teejay,

just what the hell are you talking about? Somebody has the balls to march down to the Kingdumb Hall and ask the elders wassup, and you are faulting Danni for doing what we all SHOULD HAVE DONE?

HUH?(Scooby voice)

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• Danni
    Danni

No beepers that's not how I meant for that to sound. You didn't offend me. Thanks.

• Preston
    Preston

Ignore the man behind the curtain!

• Danni
    Danni

Teejay, I want to say this one last thing to you. Any of you at any time could have asked me to hold back. But instead , you all encouraged me because you said, you didn't want to do it yourselves for one reason or the other. I have no reason to believe you lied on anything you said. I do what I do everyday, i check into things. Some things can wait longer like a homocide investigations may go on for over a year because lack of evidence.
    When it comes to children crying out for help I don't just put that on the back burner for anyone. I don't care where it came from.

I agree with TR next time you go I am sure you could make a bigger difference. Have you made any changes since you have left? Do you go back and make sure the kids are alright? I mean after all you have known this longer than I have. Go back this sunday and tell me what happened.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

Would you be willing to give me the name and phone number of the Mayor of your city, and the phone number of your superior if I email you?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit