The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    Danni
    Would you be willing to give me the name and phone number of the Mayor of your city, and the phone number of your superior if I email you?

Yadirf

Yadirf, do you think you can give me the name of your PO or your CO if I e mail you? LOL

• Danni
    Danni

Yadirf Danni

You got some nerve saying something like that to me.
    Yes, I do have nerve, but it appears that you don't have. It appears that you've lost your nerve at the last minute.

LOL
    So now you want to make something funny out of this.

You need help.
    Are you really sure that you're an officer of the law? You really sound to immature to be. If so though, I can see why you'd refuse to give me the name and numbers that I requested.

You're running, Danni, plain as day! You huff and you puff, but when it all gets down to the nitty-gritty (the heart of a matter) then you cop out ... not good for a person in YOUR claimed profession.

Yadirf

Yadirf you have mistaken me for someone who needs to prove themselves to you. If you don't believe it here and you don't believe the children , you won't believe anyone else. Why don't you go to your congregation and find out for yourself. Is there reason why you are hiding?

You are all talk. Yadrif why don't you talk with the elders the way you are speaking to me maybe it will make a difference. I really don't care what you believe ...

No madapostate don't have that done if you did that I would be no better than those elders I spoke with. I want everyone to be free to speak how they feel.

Don't worry outlaw, they are only proving why it's so hard for victims to come foward. The things I am hearing here, i have already read in letters. They said, no one would believe their story. I believe now they could have had it on video tape and they would still deny it happened. I am seeing it firt hand let them talk.

• seven006
    seven006

Yadirf,

You talk so big for being one that hides behind his own anonymity. I see you still have a locked email box. If you want to start getting into peoples personal matters why don't you give us all the name of your city and the name of the PO in your local congregation. I'm sure he;d love to read your posts on this board.

Shimmer,

It is not unusual for a Sunday meeting to start that early. In the last congregation I attended the meeting started at eight and many people were there at least a half hour early. When congregations share their hall with other congregations or other language speaking congregations it is very typical to start that early.

The hell comment doesn't surprise me. Most JW's think everyone out side of their religion or those who no longer believe as they do automatically believe in hell. Hell is also a good biblical/cuss word to use when religious people get a little pissed off.

The kids playing and the teens going off into groups, come on, In all my years going to the five congregations I attended this was quite the norm. You must have come from one hell of a strict congregation.

Dave

• Danni
    Danni

Teejay, you are right I don't know how many people are on here. I am seeing names popping up tonight that i never seen before. When I said "you all" I am talking about those that had a lot to do with this. The ones that came to me and talked to me about it. I told them the elders invited me to a meeting. They came to me I didn't come to them I have nothing to gain from any of that other than helping the children.

And I tell you it was all about the kids not me. At first it was over a man why I came here but that changed. I seldom talked with him after all of this. And just so you know Teejay , it wouldn't matter if one letter came to me. I don't dismiss anyone unless I can't find any evidence to support the claim. The fact that elder were pissed at me about bringing it up proves they were telling the truth. I didn't tell everything that happened in that meeting because it got out of control some people left out of there. One man was clutching his heart. When I offered to call for help all he could think of was the media getting hold of things .That pissed me off he was more worried abut the media than his health what kind of shit is that.?

I am not saying you have to believe me that is your choice but don't dismiss it because you weren't there to see it. I would love to have had you there.

It does not matter anymore.
    Yadrif anytime you want to take me to court please do. BUt do your own work and stop being lazy.

• seven006
    seven006

Detective,
    are you a law officer in any capacity or have you ever been?

Danny,

Yrdirf will tie up a lot of your time with trivial and petty posts. Do as you see fit with that information.

Dave

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Danni, EXCUUUUUUUSE mme. BUT all you accomplished was to insite an argument.If the story is true, it still only amounts to bunk and my feelings can't get hurt anymore, i'm krzy. I don't know any cop who, and i know a lot!, who would have done that except for maybe a rookie. Sounds like the one that got away. Why don't you put together a real investigation and come back and tell about that? plm

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Danni

You should either put up or shut up. You are showing yourself to be an outright coward. If you really are a member of the Police force you are in the wrong profession. Police officers can't be cowards and carry out their obligations to society.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Danni
    Danni

plmkrzy I don't know any cop who, and i know a lot!,

I have heard that so many times i have lost count. Everytime someone here (city) tells me they know a lot of cops i say, name some i am a cop when they see my badge they lock up LOL..I am sure you do..

Why don't you put together a real investigation and come back and tell about that? plm

Why don't you go and do something period instead of wasting time talking against someone else for doing what you could, have , would, have done if you weren't sitting on your ass complaining about me doing it. And then you can come back and talk with me on my little investigation.

Hey why don't you all just go out there and attack the congregations with meetings. They say, they are opened and willing to talk with anyone that comes there to discuss "any" matters with them. ..

LOL Dave, yadrif funny thing is he's just hot air. He makes no sense he has the nerve to call me a coward but at least i can go to sleep at night knowing I never protected a child molester, I bet he can't say the same thing. I am finish with him.

• seven006
    seven006

teejay

<<<Some of the exJWs here are as judgmental and as intolerant as they accuse the JWs of being. They are as mindlessly hateful of the religion as the religion is mindlessly hateful of them. I won't do that. Your saying above that "you all encouraged me" was not true because most of us did nothing of the kind. I know *I* didn't.>>>

Are you putting "me" into this category of being hateful? Have you ever read any of my posts?

What you seem to not be grasping here is Danni was approached by JW's at her own home. She was then INVITED to go to the kingdom hall. Who was seeking out who in this issue? The JW's wanted to put on a nice little dog and pony show and it blew up in their face. I agree that Darryl could have handled things a little calmer but being a one time police officer myself I do know how pissed off you get when people lie to you. Cops hear lies all day long and it gets to you. If you read what Danni wrote the language and heated comments were coming from both sides. She is not using her authority to push people around but is only going to a meeting that the JW's set up after going to "her" own home.

If you see that as an interrogation or abuse of power then you are sadly mistaken. Danni did not reveal all on this board and she is not obligated to do so, just as she was not obligated to go to the meeting she was INVITED to. Not all cops are power hungry night stick thumpers just as not all JW's are pedophiles and criminals.

Give her the same consideration you give the JW's. She was not the one doing the inviting.

Dave

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If teejay would get off his lazy ass and actually read Danni's history here, he would see the ring of truth in her words. Words that she has been very free with; just telling us what is going on as it is going on. Asking for our perspective along the way. That we are all rabid ex's probably colored her perspective a bit, if I may say colored, but it aint like these are not REAL issues.

It's called context teejay. Getcha some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit