The meeting did not go well.

by Danni 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Danni
    Danni

Hi, I see most of you have read about the meeting.

First I would like to say to Yadrif:

It's true I cannot say on this board (as someone brought out) if I recorded that meeting or not. But I will say, I bet the Jehovah's Witnesses in that congregation won't come out in the public and accuse us (Darryl and myself) of the same things you have just accused us of Yadrif.
    I dare any of them to take this to the public I will be more than glad to show what happened in that meeting.I can back it up with their own words, hint hint..... I will sebpoena every witness in that building if i have too. Let the Jehovah's Witnesses who were in there, tell who came out of that rooms cursing , ask a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses women why they left the congregation,? It had nothing to do with Darryl and myslef. It had everything to do with their own men.
    I notice you are just like the Elders in that meeting. They did not once try to find out how the victims were doing, they were only concerned about the victims talking out about it.
    I appreciate you not likeing me . If any child-molester or someone who protects child molesters liked me, I wouldn't be doing my Job.

Mr Bowen: I am writting you a letter.

Dave today at work I was called in my cheif's office as soon as I arrived .Darryl was already in there. They had sent someone down (from a law firm) to try and have some kind of gag order placed on us. They actually threanten our cheif with a law suit agains the department.
    Joe came by I will tell you what happened in the letter.

Rem if they didn't want us to come to the meeting they shouldn't have invited us. I didn't invite myself. I asked everyone on this board for advice Yadrif could have put in his two cents before I left. The only thing unprofessional in that meeting was the ones that were out there cursing in front of those kids trying to play on them to fight their battles. They even had the nerve to lie about what was said. Thank God I CAN PROVE what was really said. The funniest thing is: The witnesses themelsves seen the truth.

Reborn2002 Hate to say I told you so... but

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD NOT GO WELL.

LOL Yes you did.

• Danni
    Danni

teejay Danni,

Something else has got me real curious. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. It's way my mind works. Could you help me? You gave us the names of three elders. Thank goodness you only used their last names or otherwise somebody might be able to figure out where that congregation is!!

Let's see... you said there was "a man called Elder Johnson."

LOL Teejay please don't do that, they will blame it all on me. ..

Oh yeah it's true Mr. Bowen did not ask us to go in there and talk. I met him the first time i met eveyone else on this board that's the truth.

• Danni
    Danni

JT you should have went bowling and out to dinner

Well you could have told me that before I left LOL.

• TR
    TR

Danni,

I appreciate your efforts. Please let us know what the REAL truth is about Bill Bowen. LOL!

Yadirf,

shut up.

Bill,

If you're reading this, please tell us the REAL truth about your motives. LOL!

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• JT
    JT

While i agree with your goals and share perhaps almost all of your concerns- this type of confrontation is what jw dream about all thier lives

for it is like a sand has been drawn into the sand-

sad to say most elders that you approach about the issues that you did have almost no knowledge of what you are talking about and since they have been trained like most jw to side with the org anything that you often times mentions is like talking to a wall

while i support your goals there is no reason to lose your job at the hands of 3 guys who work at Walmart handing out cheese on toasted crackers for a living-

the real players are in NY the guys out in the field are best descibed by JR Brown in this way:

Paducah Sun 1-28-01
    Mario Moreno, associate general counsel at the church's New York headquarters,.
    J.R. Brown, public affairs director for the church,

Both Brown and Moreno said "that the elders, who volunteer and are essentially untrained clergy"

---------------------------

it is equal to arguing with a Rent-A- Cop working at the local HIgh School Football game as to someone like yourself who is a sworn officer and trained - that is what most elders are like sad to say

• JT
    JT

Danni says:

JT you should have went bowling and out to dinner
    Well you could have told me that before I left LOL.

-----------------------

i wasn't able to catch you in time- smile

you represent the greatest fear of wt and that is AN INFORMED NONJW

Which means you know what questions to ask unlike many of us who did not at the time or for those like myself who were born into this religion this is all we knew

welcome on board and i would like to thank you for taking the time to inform yourself as well as you did

you will never be Hoodwinked or Bamboozled by a JW
    smile

• teejay
    teejay

Maybe someone can fill in the blanks for me:

I haven't been following the Danni saga blow by blow—just hit and miss. I've probably missed a lot of her posts. Maybe you can fill me in—correct me where I'm wrong....

Danni is interested in Joe, a JW who's undercover... that is, he's interested/dating a "worldly" woman but is not interested in anyone finding out. Maybe he's a servant or dating a witness girl and doesn't want Danni to find out. Hey... it happens. We've only heard from Danni, correct?

She found/stumbled onto JW.com. and has been coming here doing research/investigating the JW religion.

In the course of doing so, she found silentlambs website. Maybe she saw Nute's post and the fallout. She's learning all about those nice friendly, harmless people walking up and down the street on Saturday mornings and all thier dark little secrets. Sees takes note of the kids and the teens when she goes to the Hall and wonders what might be going on.

She knows nothing about the average JW (like my mother) but has had her mind colored/shaped by the negative dark underside of the pedo issue. She thinks pedophiles are running rampant throughout the Society's ranks. There's more to JWs than that.

I haven't seen any figures... not even any estimates, but I'd guess that the incidence of pedophilia in the ranks of the WTS is no greater than in the average population. Now, don't get me wrong, I hate the society's policy and cannot support it. Covering/hiding/protecting those people is wrong and cannot be justified. The society will have to answer for that, and their day is coming.

At the same time, being suspicious (even accusatory ) of ALL JWs is not right. Her partner Darryl, who's NOT been coming here or personally investigating but forming HIS opinions on second hand (if not third hand) information, has a worse attitude... starting an argument in a place of worship.

What they did going to the Hall under the guise of interested people was a lie and it was wrong. I know the anti-JW crowd here is eating it up, but that doesn't make it right. If that is an average Kingdom Hall that Danni visited, every single one of those kids are safe, and every single one of those adult men and women are innocent. Disagree with their religion all you want, but their civil and human rights should be inviolate.

• beepers
    beepers

Hi Danni!

Just curious about something. You and your partner went to the meeting on Sunday because you were invited correct? How did they know you are a police officer? Did the Brother you were interested in tell them?

I am having a difficult time understanding how they then can justify going to your chief, when you were doing this on your own time. Trying to file a gag order. Aren't these the actions of people that have something to hide?

Amy

• riz
    riz
    Darryl. Do you show them where it comes from when they ask how did hair get on the toliets? Do you tell the little boys tampons are something the women put between their legs?

Huh?

• Danni
    Danni

teejay I understand everything you just said, I can tell you many stories of cops just stumbling onto corruption,it really does happen. However, I never came here expecting anything like what I have learned. The first time I came here I asked for advice on how to get into a man's mind. I didn't know anything about Child molesters in their churches, to be honest with you. When I first read at the silent lambs webpage I expressed doubts to others in the mail. The very next day, I came home from work and found no less than 50 letters in my mail box talking about being raped and the cover up from congregation elders. Of course I am going to look into it and send the letters to the FBI It's common for this to take place when you receive letters from all over the net telling you they or their children were raped.
    If this had been something coming from another religion not one Jehovah's Witnesses would deny it or have a problem with the way it was handled.

In defense of my partner he knows I wouldn't bring him into anything that I didn't feel should be looked into.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit