• besty
    besty

Please try all methods possible to distribute the video:

HD version MP4 file (114 MB): http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzf22i

Medium resolution WMV file (30 MB): http://www.sendspace.com/file/53uft8
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I wonder if it`s actually Copyrighted

"When it's taken, it's copyrighted" [from a card distributed by the Professional Photographers of America]

That's part of US copyright law:copyright occurs automatically when a work is created. When you snap a picture of your kid's birthday party--it's copyrighted. If you wrote your post to this board in the USA--copyrighted. Your kid's scribbling on the wall--copyrighted! Pretty much any written or visual work is eligible for automatic copyright under present US law.

Registering the copyright is another matter, that requires filing and paying fees. What that buys you is the ability to sue for more kinds of damages, and a stronger legal presumption that your claimed copyright is valid. But many works are copyrighted without being registered.

(I am not a lawyer, etc.)

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

slimboyfat's point is important.

It doesn't matter if it is copyrighted or not (I think it is). What matters is that youtube takes down videos almost ANY TIME it receives a copyright complaint WITHOUT CHECKING OUT THE SOURCE OF THE COMPLAINT OR THE VIDEO ITSELF.

A vigilante Dub could get a guy like V completely booted from youtube with enough tenacity and audacity.

Also, jwfacts makes an excellent point. Copyright is kind of like blood transfusions. Fractions are ok, just don't post the entire document at once. Piece by piece you can post and comment, and eventually you have the entire thing.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

By the way, there are several of our regular JWN posters on that Witness Watchdog site. I think that site should get a taste of WTS copyright infringement style justice. Click on "Report Abuse" at the top of the page.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What matters is that youtube takes down videos almost ANY TIME it receives a copyright complaint WITHOUT CHECKING OUT THE SOURCE OF THE COMPLAINT OR THE VIDEO ITSELF.

If I was in Youtube's position I wouldn't take up the work and expense of confirming someone's complaint either. They probably get thousands every day. Why should they take up the burden of being an unpaid referee? There are currently thousands of copyright violations on Youtube. To my knowledge they only take something down if a complaint is made, and that is to cover their own asses. I can't say I blame them.

W

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This just shows me that there are certain apostates that the GB really does pay attention to.

Which means that at least one GB member has to watch these videos.

Which means that said GB member is truly a lier. And the rest of them

Which means other non GB heavies watch these videos too.

If they didn't care, they wouldn't go after V. But they care. They are also trying to smoke him out. Imo.

I will be following this.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

V should redo the video. Give into their legal team. They always win. Splice and dice the outline. (but show a picture of it front and back, with the title bolded but the text shadowed out) That will let the GB know (and others in the know) that it is the real mcoy.

I mean it. Change the video. Take advantage of it. Mention in the video that on Youtube, the WTBTS of PA came after V. That V altered the video to meet Youtube/copyright rules, but that nothing material to the point of the video, or what was on the outline, changed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Besty..

I have`nt seen V here in a long time..

Can you or someone else direct V,to ATJ`s post here on this thread?..

Thanks..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good link up Besty on Sendspace

After watching the video it becomes clear the WTS today is disregarding the past new light

involving those who witness the events of 1914.

You have to give it the GB operating today to come up with revised bullshit, well they had to come up with something

and this is the best that they could do, what they have done intensionally is stretched a generation to mean generations.

The majority of JWS will buy in to it though like they always do any new light, critical analysis

of information is frowned on and does not show spiritual strength, which is watched at all times.

Enforced of course by the WT sargents, namely the elders.

• metatron
    metatron

Sounds to me like confirmation of the manuscript's authenticity. Also, as to recording, don't they broadcast this crap in the FM band at assemblies?

The fact that somebody leaked this talk is very significant. Couple this with their recent heartless expulsion of long term Bethelites and I'd say they better watch their backs. This organization endlessly prates on about a 'loyalty' that they don't have.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit