Watchtower suppresses critical video

by besty 113 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

V, FANTASTIC!!! Short, sweet and to the point!

• Scully
    Scully

They pulled the copyright infringement thing on the Quotes website as well.

Nevermind that "fair use" allows for quotations from publications, provided that credit is given to the source material.

I wonder how they intend to argue the fact that they INTEND for the material to be disseminated publicly in the first place? How exactly is copyright violated when they claim to want it disseminated to "all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations" (Matthew 24:14)?

Pat Condell had the same problem on YouTube, with some Muslim crybabies whining about being offended by his scathing commentary (although they called it "hate speech") regarding Sharia law judicial courts being secretly allowed in Britain, and for referring to the nation of Saudi Arabia being "mentally ill" in his video Welcome to Saudi Britain.

Ultimately his video was reinstated, thanks to the fact that clear heads prevailed and allowed for free speech to trump fanatic religious whiners, and was followed by this one Stop Sharia Law in Britain, thanking people for flagging the video and ensuring that it was spread far and wide all over the internet.

• besty
    besty

bttt in light of recent threads about WTS beginning legal proceedings against Google - IMHO not likely

Note that the subject material in this thread (V's 2010 manuscript talk expose) is back up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfTu1iqch98

and is also on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/11953900

and that WTComments Youtube channel will have had 500,000 views in the next few months - YouTube is now the world's 2nd biggest search engine - lets keep that sh*t up there...

• Hermano
    Hermano

GRRR!!! This type of thing makes me so mad!!! It's this type of action from the WTS that's turning me from a passive apostate to an active apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit