Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Matt 24: 14- And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Oops .....the WTS/FDSL said that many times decades ago that the end would come even before the gospel had reached the entire world.

The KEY word in that scripture is preached NOT sold $$$ as the WTS. publishing company has done.

You do want to keep yourself away and apart of any false profiteering prophesying, don't you MADJW ?

Keeping yourself clean from this discusting violation and explotation should be your upmost concern,

I threw down this discusting thing back in 1980, perhaps you will too MADJW for your own sake .

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

TTO is TFO; the FALSE one.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    NOTHING needs to be explained.
    You oviously ignore what Christ SAID:

Now who is ignoring the details? Why are you ashamed of the gospel of grace? Why do you distort it?

Galations 1:6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

If you believe you have the "truth" why not preach/teach it now, here? I don't believe you know what the "gospel of the Kingdom" is all about. I don't ignore it, I preach it.

Also I'm still waiting for an answer about:

Mad: How many 'parts' have you been taught he has????

According to Luke 12:4, at least 2, Body and Soul. So, if Jesus was an angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So MadJW, what is the message that was preached? Paul clearly said what he preached:

1 2 Now I am reminding you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you indeed received and in which you also stand.
    Through it you are also being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.
    3 For I handed on to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures;
    that he was buried; that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures;

Sounds like a pretty simple message. Why has the Wt chosen to add to this, intermixing works with the free pardon??

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So, Paul ALSO didn't know what Christ was talking about?

" And this gospel of the kingdomwill be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. "

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

And what was the Gospel of THE KINGDOM?

Well, according to Jesus, The kingdom of God is within US.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    So, Paul ALSO didn't know what Christ was talking about?

Looks like you and Paul are at odds. Paul's gospel is in perfect harmony with Christ's.

...still waiting for an answer about:

Mad: How many 'parts' have you been taught he has????

According to Luke 12:4, at least 2, Body and Soul. So, if Jesus was an angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MadJW,

I would suggest you read thru Galatians and perhaps the points will hit home to you.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Isaac, I have not only read that book many time, in many translations- but check the Greek, as well. Enlighten me: PS and DD are closed doors.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    PS and DD are closed doors.

At least we answer questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit