Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac (or should I call you Mr OpenDoor now?)

I looked over his web site and couldn't find an answer there either. But, I did find this quote to be very interesting.

From MAD's site.

The Churches HATE us JWs- with VERY good reason; the holy spirit has moved us to preach to the public as Christ and his apostles and disciples did- to the public, rather than build fancy buildings to attract people like flies! Annnnd, it has moved us to reveal all the Lies that CHURCHianity has been deceiving the masses with ever since Christ was resurrected!
    But alas!....
    Does that mean we have no faults? Ha! We have many! Have we made Mistakes? Even more so- ESPECIALLY with silly speculation on prophecy! The self-proclaimed "Faithful & Discreet Slave Class" is mentioned more than Christ is...
    Which class is mad a part of? Where does he get his authority to question the org? Is he saying they're not so "Faithful & Discreet" when they have all those faults and after they made all those mistakes?

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Is he saying they're not so "Faithful & Discreet" when they have all those faults and after they made all those mistakes?

There could be something BIPOLAR going on there.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    There could be something BIPOLAR going on there.

Some sort of complex. He reminds me of Spike Tassel.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK
    Spike Tassel.

Sounds like something worn by an S & M stripper.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

DD:"

Mad: How many 'parts' have you been taught he has????

According to Luke 12:4, at least 2, Body and Soul. So, if Jesus was an angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

Mad: No, the body is PART of the soul- the living person, being. (Bible) Jesus, being Archangel, the Word OF God was BORN as a man- no seperate part(s) 'coming down'; yourquestion makes no sense.

Would you be so kind as to point it out again for me, because the WT hasn't answered it either? Why is the WT a closed door itself?

Mad: Yes, the WT doesn't answer nonsense- for there is NO SENSE to it. One for YOU: Snce Jesus is neither the Almighty, nor man anymore- what do YOU think he is?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

TheMadJW, AI take it you are unable or unwilling to answer DD's question?

• awildflower
    awildflower

GM IA

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Morning, it has been awhile. How are you doing??

• awildflower
    awildflower

I'm doing fantastic, busy, but fantastic!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Good to hear! Check your email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit