Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

I never said "Jesus is neither the Almighty, nor man anymore". You did.

being Archangel, the Word OF God was BORN as a man- no seperate part(s) 'coming down'

I'm just trying to understand what you claim to believe, and if I understand what you are saying, an Archangel came down? Are you saying Jesus was both Archangel and human at the same time?

Mad: Yes, the WT doesn't answer nonsense- for there is NO SENSE to it. One for YOU: Snce Jesus is neither the Almighty, nor man anymore- what do YOU think he is?

I believe Jesus has a dual nature. If you are the teacher here, why do you care what I think? I'm not looking to argue, just to understand you.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

If the body is a "part" or one "part" of a soul, as you say:

the body is PART of the soul- the living person, being.

What are the other parts that make up the complete soul?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Being started, every scripture in order showing what DEATH really is: http://www.themadjws.com/thetriunedeathmythology.htm

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Being started, every scripture in order showing what DEATH really is:

You can't answer simple questions about what life "really is", what makes you think anybody cares what you think about death?

• Think About It
    Think About It

The Hellfire doctrine is total bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcMSsHU0oRI

Think About It

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

aaahhh Kurt! RIP

HELL WORMS!!! Hilarious! Can't stop laughing at the thought of that!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Is he saying they're not so "Faithful & Discreet" when they have all those faults and after they made all those mistakes?"

Mad: Exactly! Sincere, with faith- but oiften not discreet!

"I'm just trying to understand what you claim to believe, and if I understand what you are saying, an Archangel came down? Are you saying Jesus was both Archangel and human at the same time?"

Mad: Was Jesus a Messenger of God (Angel)? Of COURSE- the Greatest of God's Messengers- their Archangel. So God SENT His son, who is our Savior, King, and Lord- and God's son, word- and archangel!

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Mad: Was Jesus a Messenger of God (Angel)? Of COURSE- the Greatest of God's Messengers- their Archangel. So God SENT His son, who is our Savior, King, and Lord- and God's son, word- and archangel!

That doesn't seem like the "one to one, coresponding sacrifice" that the WT talks about. So did an archangel/human (human body some other part angel) hybred die for your sins?

"Is he saying they're not so "Faithful & Discreet" when they have all those faults and after they made all those mistakes?"
    Mad: Exactly! Sincere, with faith- but oiften not discreet!

How is that faithful to God with all the mistakes?

Also, you didn't answer this question.

If the body is a "part" or one "part" of a soul, as you say:

the body is PART of the soul- the living person, being.

What are the other parts that make up the complete soul?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

The Bible says all things live by the spirit (POWER) of God- yet God's spirit bears witness to OUR spirit (power) when we are chosen to rule with Christ- so there is our body (1) with our persona (2) kept alive by God's spirit (3) which, together is our soul. By coming to the Earth as a man to bear Jehovah's Messages, Jesus became the greatest of ALL God's Messengers (angels). I have no idea what 'parts' you refer to; his persona was transfered from a spirit body to one of flesh.

Christians who are faithful make mistakes, too- NONE are flawless.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Well enough talk of Hell, here's the testimony of someone who died and went to Heaven.

Don Piper - Heaven Testimony - Part 1

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit