Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

by theMadJW 277 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

You post a topic like your question "Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'?"

We answer. After you rebutt, when we ask questions, and you stop and close up. Who is the closed door?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

DD- you ask the same questions- and ignore the answers. You are.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

DD- you ask the same questions- and ignore the answers. You are.

I'm not ignoring your answers, but I know most of them come straight out of the WT. I've heard them hundreds of times before. Can you give me YOUR answer to the questions? Could you try to help clear some things up for me?

Also, if I missed the answer to this question,

Mad: How many 'parts' have you been taught he has????

According to Luke 12:4, at least 2, Body and Soul. So, if Jesus was an angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

Would you be so kind as to point it out again for me, because the WT hasn't answered it either? Why is the WT a closed door itself?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mad

Maybe this will clear things up for you.

Mad: How many 'parts' have you been taught he has????

According to Luke 12:4, at least 2, Body and Soul. So, if Jesus was an angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

Look at Mathew

Mat 10:28

And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Ge·hen'na.

Looks like 2 parts to me. IF there is only one part, and IF Jesus was just a man, then Jesus must have lied when he said, he came down from heaven.

Please answer: So, IF Jesus was an just angel in heaven and was just a man on earth (as the JWs claim), what part of the angel came down?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MadJW:

Isaac, I have not only read that book many time, in many translations- but check the Greek, as well. Enlighten me: PS and DD are closed doors.

My reply: You seem to have missed the texts discussing grace and the corruption of grace by trying to be justified by works...as well as the condemnation for preaching a different gospel, such as the one preached by JWs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

MadJW, DD has simply tried to get an answer from you...a question you seem unwilling or unable to answer.

Why?

• JWoods
    JWoods

If madJW is not a troll, but instead a serious poster, why did he put this on the title of this thread?

Re: Do any of you still believe in 'Hellfire'? heh

That does not look to me like a serious start to a subject - looks more like an attempt to start an argument.

The author of it does not even realize that probably less than 5% of the JWN contributors actually believe in hellfire.

I personally think continued dialog with him is pointless.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No to mention his universal answer to everything is 'stop thinking churchese'....

• JWoods
    JWoods
    No to mention his universal answer to everything is 'stop thinking churchese'....

That is also a mystery to me - has anybody ever heard a real active JW use this term "churchese"? I have stated before that I doubt he is really a current JW - more likely a peripheral player trying to raise contraversy here.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL replace the word 'churchese' with 'apostate' and you have a JW. Of course, a JW should not be here...likely he is just a wanna, or a castaway who beleives the doctrines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit