LoisLane looking for Superman

The hounds of the Baskerville's,

Hunted alone.

They were unlease ( d) on purpose,

So that they could roam the moors.

Now that they were unleashed and heady

From their unlatch ( ed ) chambered door

Off in a swirling foggy mist they went

Running for parts unmapped , unknown and ignored.

Oh, what would life be like,

To just live the life of a plain old dog?

LL

PS Disappointed with myself. I picked the 3 words, THEN figure(d) out a story. lol

It did not work this time. : (

I did like my story, though. : )

LoisLane

wagon wagging woebegone

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL and welcoming Vidiot and LL.

I spent my childhood working as a sharecropper, riding to the cotton fields on a mule-drawn wagon, listening to the wagging tongues of the neighbor ladies, trying not to look too woebegone as I thought about missing school.

spangle spatter spawn

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

good morning

Danny's grill began to sputter as his spangle mushroom burgers began to spawn sizzling drops of grease on to the white hot charcoals.

prudently moodily snootily

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

oops! i saw sputter instead of spatter

• snowbird
    snowbird

Morning!

Goodness! Where are my much-vaunted Southern manners?

Danny prudently pulled on long oven gloves to deal with the spatter as he moodily contemplated how snootily his neighbors eschewed any and all grease.

lard suet tallow

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Every spring Lenny would have a huge barbecue in his backyard and his famous homemade grilled sausage was a neighborhood favorite. Whenever people asked him to divulge his secret recipe he would say never but this year he decided to reveal the ingredients with a scavenger hunt. It was lot's of fun looking for clues, everyone was enjoying themselves until the final reveal when the recipe of pig lard, beef suet and deer tallow caused a nauseating hush in an otherwise fun-filled afternoon.

hamster dumpster monster

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL @ Nancy!

From where do you get such ideas???

• snowbird
    snowbird

Good morning!

When I go for my morning walk, a chatty (scolding?) little squirrel follows me, jumping from tree limb to tree limb.

When we reach the end of the road, it cocks its little head and looks at me as if to say, "Well, aren't you going back?"

LOL.

The hamster fell into the dumpster and created such a ruckus that everyone thought it was some kind of monster.

amicable amiable amorous

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Good morning

I don't know where these crazy stories come from they amuse me and they just seem to happen like someone else is telling me a funny story to entertain me. It's strange.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Ginger was ordinarily an amiable cat who loved belly rubs. It was her special time with Patrick and no jealous dachshund was going to interfer with her amorous evening ritual. Normally Ginger and Hot Dog had a amicable but guarded relationship and tonight it was about to hit the fan. Hot Dog for some reason decided that he wanted a belly rub and with tail wagging tried to quietly slip into the petting party next to Ginger. A loud caterwaul shattered the peaceful evening and Hot Dog hot-dogged his way out of there.

glamour grammar ball-peen hammer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit