Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

See what I mean?

My 10th grade biology teacher, a lady of subdued glamour and impeccable grammar, smashed her fiance's car windows with a ball-peen hammer.

flippant florid fluke

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It was a simple twist of fate

A fluke that happened way too late

He tried to ask her for a date

With florid face that did negate

His hopes of finding his soul mate

A flippant no was all she'd state

And off she went to rollar skate

albacore Singapore saddle sore

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've heard that albacore tuna is a tasty treat, but the price made me turn away in defeat.

My niece's job is sending her to Singapore, will sitting so long on a plane make her saddle sore?

florentine serpentine turpentine

• compound complex
    compound complex

However toxic it may have been to my fragile respiratory system, I loved inhaling the piney fumes of turpentine while describing arcs and serpentine coils in my paintings of florentine-like imagery.

inveighed, invade, inveigled

• snowbird
    snowbird

Snow's writings inveighed against bad manners, yet she would invade the privacy of others, making sure she inveigled secrets, confidences, etc.

succinct succulent succotash

• snowbird
    snowbird

Morning Has Broken

I will be very succinct; her succotash is anything but succulent!

abbey crabby gabby

• nancy drew
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

The tables were set for the annual Normal family reunion Gabby Normal brought her usual fried chicken and LuLu Normal her famous potato salad. The family looked forward to the reunions except grabby old grandpa normal who just sat in his rocking chair whistling the same song over and over again and old aunt Abbey Normal who had always spoken her own strange language. The Normals were a friendly but weird bunch and most people kept their distance because they were anything but normal. No one really knew where they came from or why unusual lights were sometimes seen on their property. There were rumors but no real facts.

neptune loon cartoon

• snowbird
    snowbird

I can see why she is your user name.

LOL.

My youngest daughter has the complete series.

Can you make a cartoon which features Neptune, the god of the sea, and a crazy loon?

cluster luster muster

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I read all the Nancy Drew books when I was a kid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit