Come On And PLAY!!!

by snowbird 359 Replies latest social entertainment

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

National Bookmobile Day

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Margaret was excited to try the food at the sloughouse inn after reading the positive reviews in a food magazine. However after dining on a very tough and overly charred ribeye and a boring salad she was extremely disappointed and resolved never to return. On the way home she thought about how the sloughouse inn was in for a rough ride if they didn't make some improvements in the very near future.

apricot astronaut camelot

• compound complex
    compound complex

Good morning Nancy and other friends!

CoCo des livres mobiles

• compound complex
    compound complex

Jams and jellies are a luxury for me, but a friend, whose castle-like home reminds of Camelot, gave me a pot of apricot jam that I will serve on toast today to a visiting friend who wishes she were an astronaut because she is always out of this world so she might as well get paid for her troubles!

cease, seize, seas

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

cease and desist

or seize the day

seas with a mist

or sun on the bay

crisper bewiskered hipster

• nancy drew
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Mornin' Ms.Drew!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Werdococsyl, my bewhiskered magical hipster cat has gone a little francophile. He dons a red beret, black jeggings, puffs on long menthol cigarettes in a matching red filter tip and turns up his pink nose at his mon ami, Mr. Crisper, a favorite toy mouse. Werdococsyl cannot be bothered to kiddie claw, paddle or play; just blows smoke rings at us both. Recently he stopped speaking Meow and can only be heard speaking an indifferent 'Moi'.

Parasol, carousel, aerosol.

• compound complex
    compound complex

G'day, rip and syl and nan

cc

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Hello Again my friends Rippy CoCo and Sylvia rainy day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit