Rush Limbaugh in Hospital in Serious Condition

by RubaDub 72 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

The Republican Party is now in disarray!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

It's people like Rush who make me wish there was a hell.

• Tristram
    Tristram

SoCal: Please give me an example where he is "mean" or "racist" or even wrong in that matter.

If you are a devoted follower, no doubt you have heard the ditty "Obama the Magic Negro" on his show.

As for those on the left "parrotting" what they hear, maybe so, but dittoheads have set the gold standard. I have never heard a more blindly following bunch, often repeating word for word what they heard on his program that day, as if they have some brilliant insight. The fact that they call themselves "dittoheads" should speak for itself.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"If you are a devoted follower, no doubt you have heard the ditty "Obama the Magic Negro" on his show."

Some folks have selective memories about stuff like that. I just googled "Obama the Magic Negro" and yeah Limbaugh played on his show and some wonder why he wasn't able to buy the football team...Duh! I'm sorry but it's not a good selling point for me when a public figure touts racist sh*t on their show. And IMHO if folks defend that kind of tripe they are racists too.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

MrsJones5, I agree with you and you know its something to admit that his fans have cracked a smile or two or laughed at racial humor before and I can understand that whitefolks have ideas that can be mildly entertaining about race (because blackfolk surely have tons about others) but it's how he goes about it that lets you know its hate.

So you're dead on about him being a racist and even more dead on about the folks who defend his racism. At least own what he said and don't try to sit there and tell the rest of us we're just hearing things...

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

His hate-filled heart has had enough! Perhaps this little warning will help him change, and mellow out a bit.

DY

In addition to being a racist, he's a fat slob, and an idiot. I could care less about him or his health and hope he suffers in severe pain from whatever ailment is afflicting the dollop of poop that is his body. I think I can refrain from letting people know what I think of the "dittoheads" that idolize the repulsive chunk of breathing excrement that is Rush Limbaugh. You get the picture.

• beksbks
    beksbks

But 144k+1, tell us how you really feel!

Beks,

I forgot to add that he's a drug addict and a hypocrite. I'd hate to use the toilet after him.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    I forgot to add that he's a drug addict and a hypocrite. I'd hate to use the toilet after him.

So you really don't care for him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit