Rush Limbaugh in Hospital in Serious Condition

by RubaDub 72 Replies latest social current

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Just saw the newsflash on CNN (10:30 EST Wed 30 Dec 2009)

Seems he had serious chest pains while playing golf in Hawaii and was rushed to the hospital. Not sure where the "serious condition" part came from but that's what was reported.

Even those of us who disagree with most of what he says wish him no harm and a speedy recovery.

However, when you are that full of shit, it takes a toll on your body.

Rub a Dub

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

www.m-w.com

Main Entry: scha·den·freu·de Pronunciation: \ ' shä-d ? n- ? fr ? i-d?\ Function: noun Usage: often capitalized Etymology: German, from Schaden damage + Freude joy Date: 1895

: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    : enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

Elsewhere ...

No it's not enjoyment, just a realization of the facts as presented.

While he kept bloating himself bigger and bigger over the past few years, there was more room for the impurities to expand.

But since he has been on a diet and apparently lost 80 pounds or more, the contaminates concentrate and stress the immune system, the heart, kidneys, liver, etc.

Elsewhere, just trying to view it objectively based on the facts.

Rub a Dub

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I provided the definition for myself.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Even those of us who disagree with most of what he says wish him no harm and a speedy recovery.

:However, when you are that full of shit, it takes a toll on your body.

Nice to see feigned objectivity among lies. Rush was lean and mean and has been for several years. Your hate is eternal, though.

I doubt that you wish him a speedy recovery, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Nah, I won't. You hate him.

Farkel

• villabolo
    villabolo

Farkel: "Nah, I won't. You hate him."

No need to apologize for that. Put me on the list.

((((((Oxycontin! Oxycontin!! Oxycontin!!!))))))

villabolo

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am sure that Rush will be fine. But... If he is called home to be with the Lord,
    I would expect him to Rise in 3 days anyway!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Go ahead and pray for Rush Limbaugh. I will be praying that God answers your prayers.

Just remember, sometimes the answer is "NO".

• megs
    megs

I can't stand the man.

• horrible life
    horrible life

So...if Rush Limbaugh dies in Hawaii, will his listeners believe the death certificate?

Obama is in Hawaii. Rush is in Hawaii. They don't get along. Do I smell a conspiracy theory???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit