Rush Limbaugh in Hospital in Serious Condition

by RubaDub 72 Replies latest social current

• Atman
    Atman

Maybe he'll be given some Oxycontin and they'll stuff a sock in his mouth!

Seriously that guys a blowhard I mean who really cares what Rush thinks about anything?

Oh me, I truely hope he has a speedy recovery otherwise I would forget to turn off my radio.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Quoted from the internet:

" I do hope Rush Limbaugh is saved by a black lesbian doctor with questionable immigration status."

• horrible life
    horrible life

"What happens when Rush Limbaugh needs a heart transplant? Do they come with souls too??" The Dems can only pray."

• Atman
    Atman
    " I do hope Rush Limbaugh is saved by a black lesbian doctor with questionable immigration status."

LMAO now THATS what I meant to say!

• horrible life
    horrible life

" Rush Limbaugh had an Heart Attack in Hawaii after he found Obama's Birth Certificate, now they need to issue him(Rush) his Death Certificate"

Seriously, some reports on Twitter saying he has passed. If this is true, God rest his soul. If it is not, please say a prayer, just as him being a human being, in need of prayer.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

HL, you forgot the bone in her nose.

• Atman
    Atman

No update on his website as to his condition.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

He is a disinfo agent for the NWO. He needs to go. may the praise go to our precious ALLAH

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I doubt that you wish him a speedy recovery, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Nah, I won't. You hate him.

Personally, you could put me in that category, except I don't care enough about Rush Limbaugh to hate him. I don't care much about most entertainment personalities who die anymore than other people. I do think Limbaugh is a force for evil but even if he dies, there will be others who take his place, so there is no reason to wish for his demise. Plus - I think he will pull through. Damn!

• SoCal101
    SoCal101

HL, you forgot the bone in her nose.

Obviously you do not listen to Rush and only spew what you hear or better yet, what you are told to spew...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit