Rush Limbaugh in Hospital in Serious Condition

by RubaDub 72 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
  • watson
    watson

Now THAT, I'm going to take personally!

• watson
    watson

We can all breath a sigh of relief. Rush is ok. No sign of heart disease. Prayers have been answered!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

If Rush and Bush and Cheney all died, liberals would lose their whole purpose in life.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:If Rush and Bush and Cheney all died, liberals would lose their whole purpose in life.

Their purpose is to hate and always stay angry. They have no sense of humor. Given that, they will always have a purpose. There are a lot of things for them to hate.

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks

LOL

• John Doe
  • BizzyBee
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Beks, you work in a library. Why don't you try looking up some old news stories, instead of trying to rely on your admittedly unreliable memory.

• rebel8
    rebel8

So...if Rush Limbaugh dies in Hawaii, will his listeners believe the death certificate?

Obama is in Hawaii. Rush is in Hawaii. They don't get along. Do I smell a conspiracy theory???

That is one of the best jwn posts ever. No, scratch that, one of the best Internet posts ever!

I often wonder if Rush has done more damage in 1 lifetime than the wt cult has in all its history.

Failed every single college course he took, including ballroom dancing, according to his mom. That to me shows a lot more than a lack of intellect, but a lack of interest in actually learning. Not surprising, considering his spewings are not based on actually checking into anything, but making up crap.

So this man who is an expert on absolutely nothing (except for how to abuse prescription drugs)...is a foremost authority on absolutely everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit