Rush Limbaugh in Hospital in Serious Condition

by RubaDub 72 Replies latest social current

• horrible life
    horrible life

SoCal101 My husband and child are in Pasadena tonight. Flew out of DFW this morning. They are there to see the Rose Bowl Parade on Friday. He is the Rush fan, I got tired of him a long time ago. I don't not like him, but just haven't listened to him in years. I have been texting him updates. He said there is nothing on the news there.

Where about are you located? and will you be there?

• oldflame
    oldflame

The thread Topic should of said will this finally shut his ass up !!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

it cracks me up that any speach

It cracks me up how often "speech" is spelled "speach" - why? Don't know - just is............part of the GOP package? Yuk, yuk, yuk.......! "You liberals"! With your insistence on the correct spelling of words! What a hoot!

• horrible life
    horrible life

BigBamBoozler: This is what Rush Limbaugh said:[To an African American female caller]: Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.- No respect...

MsJones, now I see what you meant by that. What was he discussing when this was said? Was it refering to race, or her being really old fashioned, like back in the stone age?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I don't listen to Rush, but as long as the left-wing jackoffs hate him, that's all that counts.

Judge Dread

• JeffT
    JeffT

Seriously that guys a blowhard I mean who really cares what Rush thinks about anything?

Democrats, apparently. I don't know any Republicans that quote him as much as the liberals on this board. I probably haven't listened to five minutes of his show in my whole life. I do hope he makes a speedy recovery.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Rest In Peace big guy

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Yeah don't expect many people to give a damn about Rush as he's earned the animosity of many. And to CoCal- thats absolute bull about 'anything a white man says is racist' when said white man has SAID RACIST THINGS REPEATEDLY! Are you just blind to what was posted? You asked for proof and it was provided to you and you completely ignore it? Huh. Oh well.

Yeaaah. Um. I don't wish death on people but there are people I'd rather seeing breathing than that asshole. And its funny how people can easily ignore what he says because it 'gets left-wing jackoffs riled up' allthewhile ignoring why which lets you know where there mindsets are as well.

I don't like like wishing death upon people but he's a hateful racist homophobic lying piece of shit. Nuff said.

It's sad that some are so blind as to blame all of this country's problems on "liberals" or "conservatives." They are equally to blame, and the continued polarization of this country is fueling its demise.

United we stand, divided we fall. Happy New Year to all!

• chickpea
    chickpea

Obviously you do not listen to Rush and only spew what you hear or better yet, what you are told to spew...

i dunno, mate....my husband is a paid up member
    in the rush enterprises and maybe it is just how
    he filters it, but sounds pretty accurate to me.....

finally got him to stop saying "feminazi" in my presence,
    one of the idioms spawned by rush and spewed by ditto-heads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit